• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas Or Xaldin ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xemnas Or Xaldin ? Who's Harder ?

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Xaldin... his attacks were pretty hard to avoid, and Xemnas was just WAY too easy!

mainstream_clone

Secretly stalking Riku. >.>;; OHSHITSON! I'VE BEEN
Xaldin was easy, putting aside that Mickey had to save me three times, and I turned to Anti-form a few times as well....>>

I got stuck on Xemnas when he shot those thousands of laser beams at you. >.o

After a while, my thumb started to hurt from pressing 'x' to dodge them so many times, but I came through. =O Spirit of a gamer, eh?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
mainstream_clone said:
I got stuck on Xemnas when he shot those thousands of laser beams at you. >.o

After a while, my thumb started to hurt from pressing 'x' to dodge them so many times, but I came through. =O Spirit of a gamer, eh?

use your index fingers

I say xaldin he actually killed some of my party members....

BULLETPROOF

nice avatar and sig. mainstream anyway i can't wait to play the game !! i have the game but i can't open it till spring break which is in 13-15 days:(

Uyoku

Umm.... not sure, but I know when I fought Xaldin, King Mickey had to save me twice. >XD

Cl0ud

xemnas hand down, xaldin was okay, just have to be at the right level, and a few helping hands from mickey, but i beat xemna once and i cant do it again for some reason, someone help me with the rythm for the triangle button on that last big laser shot move, please, i really need it.

Xebek

I dont know why people say Xaldin was so hard. I had a much harder time on Xemnas then Xaldin. I mean, Xaldin wasn't a complete pushover button mashing frenzy of a boss but not that entirely hard.

riku157

I say xemnas because he was difficult for me on my first time playing the game while xaldin i beat on the first try.

rc83410

what difficulty mode are you guys on?? I beat them both on my first try in standard mode but I voted for xemnas

Cl0ud

im on proud, and xemnas is SUPER hard, i leveled my strength and defense to the MAX and im at level 99, still cant get through his last move.I did it once though.

Chancifer

Cl0ud said:
xemnas hand down, xaldin was okay, just have to be at the right level, and a few helping hands from mickey, but i beat xemna once and i cant do it again for some reason, someone help me with the rythm for the triangle button on that last big laser shot move, please, i really need it.

just hit X and triangle as fast as u can. X is for sora and triangle is for riku. i was only hitting triangle at first and wondered why only riku was hitting them. then i started on X and then sora would hit them but riku wouldnt

gannonreid

Xemnas, as it was more tricky and complex and had more parts. Took me 3 times for the final final battle, Xaldin took twice for the short battle. I thought Xigbar was a tougher fight than Xaldin (maybe not Xemnas tho). Xigbar pwnd me several times.

Cl0ud

omg, i its so simple....and clean( bad time), thanks, wow, i dont know why i wasnt thinking of that!!!! Thanks Chancifer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back