• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Alliance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will Xehanort align with?

• The Darkness, seeking new ambitions.

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • The light, for moral guidance.

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinjust

-Throwing another poll your way.

I was reading over Another Report when a sense of irony struck me. Nomura stated that when a Heartless is defeated, its heart will essensially return to it's owner's, no matter what the world. Though, if the owner has become a Nobody, the heart has no container to return to, thus resorting to a state of suspension.

(.1) Though something bewilders me. Because of Xemnas' existence, AsoD's heart would have placed itself in suspended animation. But was his heart "liberated" at the Dark Abyss by Kingdom Heart's light, or when he and his darkness were completly removed after Ansem the Wise's machine self-destructed, purifying Riku.

If AsoD's heart had been officially liberated after the purification of Riku, his newly freed heart would've mostlikely been absorbed by the Kingdom Heart's of people's hearts that Xemnas created, increasing it's power. Maybe that would explain how he obtained such power after being defeated by Sora twice.

-------------------------------------- Above this line is just for discussion. When was AsoD's heart truly liberated?

Xehanort
Xehanort.jpg

My true Poll question is for the human Xehanort. If he returns like Nomura foreshadowed, because he is human once again and has experienced the deeprest depths of his research, do you believe he will still retain another phenomenal goal? And furthermore, do you believe Xehanort will use his super natural gifts that Ansem the Wise mentioned in his reports to obtained these new ambitions? -Maybe even restore his curiosity about the keyblade and recieve one?

Or, do you believe Xehanort will choose to be allianced with the light, that might serve as a guidance to Sora and Co. -And that there will be a new enemy all together to face? ((Though I wonder what Sora would express if he crossed paths with the human Xehanort.))

-That's it. Be sure to enlighten me with your opinions and or facts about the AsoD half of the thread.

-Xinjust

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
considering in the reports he wanted the power of darkness yes.

I think he will use his "superhuman powers" to try and complete some ultimate goal.

Which is probably to obtain the keyblade and then to find some sort of access to some version of kingdom hearts. or something along those lines

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. I don't think Xehanort's going to change. I'm fairly certain that just like Gildragon said, he'll use the superhuman darkness powers and try to obtain a keyblade, then get access to Kingdom Hearts, in an attempt to create a "brand new world" like his nobody mentioned towards the end of KH2.

Xinjust

Ehh.. I don't think Xehanort's going to change. I'm fairly certain that just like Gildragon said, he'll use the superhuman darkness powers and try to obtain a keyblade, then get access to Kingdom Hearts, in an attempt to create a "brand new world" like his nobody mentioned towards the end of KH2.

Yeah. But he was only willing to create a new world, because he didn't have emotions to sympathize with the consquences. He was willing to sacrafice thousands of hearts so he could restore 13 of them. He didn't care lol.

But this time around he'll be "human." Not Heartless nor Nobody. Do you see what I'm saying? This time around he'll have emotions and maybe compassion. He could actually realize that his goals were wrong while he's human.

-Give 'im a little mercey. =P ((Which no one has yet, considering the poll results lol.))

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ugh the whole "super human thing" is taken too seriously.
His intellect and abilities seemed "super human" to Ansem at least, considering he lost his memory of his former life and was on the brink of death from when he found him.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think he could be after the light. For various reason. Not only that MX, who's most likely a part of Xehanort, doesn't seem to count only on Darkness, but also that if Xehanort remember what happened as a heartless and a nobody, he should be wondering if after all, Light is not a better ally than Darkness.

Yet again his smarter choice would be Twilight IMO.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah. But he was only willing to create a new world, because he didn't have emotions to sympathize with the consquences. He was willing to sacrafice thousands of hearts so he could restore 13 of them. He didn't care lol.

But this time around he'll be "human." Not Heartless nor Nobody. Do you see what I'm saying? This time around he'll have emotions and maybe compassion. He could actually realize that his goals were wrong while he's human.

-Give 'im a little mercey. =P ((Which no one has yet, considering the poll results lol.))

Hmm.. you do got a point, but I doubt the mercy will be one of his main emotions. This is Xehanort we're talking about. He had enough darkness in his heart, that he had really powerful heartless and though darkness doesn't necessarily = evil.. in his case, I think it does. I think Xehanort will ever become a good guy. It just doesn't seem right, but then again, if he's Terra, maybe his fascination with the darkness was a misunderstanding. (Maybe, he felt that the darkness would help something. I say "something" because Xehanort/ Terra might feel like there's something the darkness could help with, but the issue is, they don't know what since his memories was erased, which is another main thing he might be seeking darkness.

That "something" might be Ven and Aqua (if he's Terra). In KH3, he might see Ven (Roxas) in Sora and might me less of an antagonist towards Sora than Riku, who knows who he really is. (By that last part, I mean the real villanious Xehanort, not Terra.))

Xinjust

Ugh the whole "super human thing" is taken too seriously.
His intellect and abilities seemed "super human" to Ansem at least, considering he lost his memory of his former life and was on the brink of death from when he found him.

Actually, in the report he doesn't say seemed at all. The tone Ansem was speaking in, appeared to be a little disturbed.

"If I explore Xehanort’s heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice, Even, has also shown great interest in Xehanort’s memories. But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents…

Too extraordinary…

Perhaps they are even superhuman."

-You can't justify how serious it can be taken. And as for his extraordinary talents, he wasn't refering to him being on the brink of death. He was talking about his natural abilities and intellect period.-Though, it never actually decribes what these "extraordinary talents" are. He just so happened to mention him being on the brink of death, and his curiosity expanding afterwards.

---------------------------------------------Whole Report.
My efforts these many years have come to fruitation, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called “Radiant Garden.” Nurtured by the pure water that is the source of life, fragrant flowers bloom in abundance, and the people face each day with hopeful smiles. But where there is light, darkness always lurks. As noted in my earlier reports, I must solve the mystery of this “darkness of the heart.” This paradise depends on it.

I shall perform and experiment to probe the depths of a person’s heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death’s door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.

If I explore Xehanort’s heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice, Even, has also shown great interest in Xehanort’s memories. But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents…

Too extraordinary…

Perhaps they are even superhuman.

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Actually, in the report he doesn't say seemed at all. The tone Ansem was speaking in, appeared to be a little disturbed.

"If I explore Xehanort’s heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice, Even, has also shown great interest in Xehanort’s memories. But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents…

Too extraordinary…

Perhaps they are even superhuman."

-You can't justify how serious it can be taken.

Hmm.. "past locked away within"

Okay, that does it.. Xehanort is either Terra, Dark Soldier, or Master Xehanort (somehow made younger).. I'm not saying there's no other option, but the way this sounds, he has to be one of those three or maybe a combination of the two, created by some strange event.

Part of either Terra or MX + Either Terra or MX = the corrupted version that we know as Xehanort/ Ansem (fake name)?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Xehanort is indeed superhuman. His heartless and his nobody displayed superhuman quality, as well physically as mentally. The one or those he was before also displayed superhuman capacity.

Part of either Terra or MX + Either Terra or MX = the corrupted version that we know as Xehanort/ Ansem (fake name)?

Most likely. MX + Terra and maybe also DS, it'd explain the guardians both Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody have, MX similarities with XH and Terra's similarities with Xemnas.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Hmm.. "past locked away within"

Okay, that does it.. Xehanort is either Terra, Dark Soldier, or Master Xehanort (somehow made younger).. I'm not saying there's no other option, but the way this sounds, he has to be one of those three or maybe a combination of the two, created by some strange event.

I kind of agree with you on this but I don`t think The Dark Soldier is Xehanort nor Terra, but maybe MX.

Xinjust

Oh nos not the MX = Terra discussion. Ah..

-That's way to obvious. Personally, those aren't my beliefs. But I'm not going to get into that.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Xehanort is indeed superhuman. His heartless and his nobody displayed superhuman quality, as well physically as mentally.

I wouldn't be too sure of the latter, at least when it comes to Xehanort's Heartless. I beleve he had some sort of mental disorder, perhaps OCD, since he always repeated "DARKNESS!!".

Xinjust

I wouldn't be too sure of the latter, at least when it comes to Xehanort's Heartless. I beleve he had some sort of mental disorder, perhaps OCD, since he always repeated "DARKNESS!!".

Lol @ this XD

-I see no one's bothering to discuss the top half of this thread, instead everyone wants to talk about Terra...

Terra =/= Xehanort.

Terra's dead, guys. Nomura stated: "At the present time, there are no other keyblade masters besides Sora, Riku, Mickey, ((Kairi.)). Unless VAT some how lost their keyblades, they're 99.999% mostlikey dead.

Give your opinions on the top half please =)

-Seriously no one's gonna give him the benifit of the doubt, and actually consider a psychopath to be good? Sheehs guys.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

You may want to reread Xehanort's reports again, then...
He showed no emotions nor compassion to the subjects he experimented on, the experiments that had their hearts collapsed by him...
Xehanort showed about as much compassion as Xemnas did...

The guy's evil, just accept it...

Terra =/= Xehanort.

No, but he is apart of Xehanort...

Terra's dead, guys.

No, he isn't...

Nomura stated: "At the present time, there are no other keyblade masters besides Sora, Riku, Mickey, ((Kairi.)). Unless VAT some how lost their keyblades, they're 99.999% mostlikey dead.

MX+Terra...

Give your opinions on the top half please =)

No, because Ansem was taken into the real KH at the end of KH1... The "Ansem" we saw in Riku's heart during CoM and KH2 was the remnants of his power...

-Seriously no one's gonna give him the benifit of the doubt, and actually consider a psychopath to be good? Sheehs guys.

No, because Xehanort is the main conflict in KH's story...

Xinjust

You're one of those members that believe MX + Terra Omni?

-And yeah, back when he was human he showed no compassion either, but that was for the sake of his research and to see what would happen. Now he knows the result, so why futher ambitions to the darkness?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You're one of those members that believe MX + Terra Omni?

For a little while, yes...
Far too much evidence points to that being true...

-And yeah, back when he was human he showed no compassion either, but that was for the sake of his research and to see what would happen. Now he knows the result, so why futher ambitions to the darkness?

For the same reasons his heart did...

Xinjust

For a little while, yes...
Far too much evidence points to that being true...

For the same reasons his heart did...

Don't tell me you believe in that fusion thing...

Doesn't mean that's his heart's desire this time around. If he's retained the memories of his Heartless and his Nobody, maybe he'll have an entirely different outlook on things.

On an unrelated matter; Why haven't you posted in Hollow Refugees yet?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Don't tell me you believe in that fusion thing...

As I said, far too much evicence points to it...

Doesn't mean that's his heart's desire this time around. If he's retained the memories of his Heartless and his Nobody, maybe he'll have an entirely different outlook on things.

I doubt it...
Xehanort will most likely still retain his heart's desire... Besides, Sora's desire wasn't altered when Roxas returned to him, why should Xehanort's...?

On an unrelated matter; Why haven't you posted in Hollow Refugees yet?

I'm waiting for the right moment to post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back