• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

sry if this is really old, but I just figured this out, I thought because the name has an x in it it could be a scramble like organization XIII so I found this

X E H A N O R T

N O H E A R T with an x so no heart scramble with an x

please don't flame

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Old.

That was figured out in a few short hours after the secret ending or the credits was released in Japan. I forgot which...

It also is "Another X".

Riku/Sora-Rule

first Xehanort became a heartless, then abandoned his name and changed it to ansem, while he also created a nobody called Xemnas who was the leader of organization 13, but I thought that scince The org members are names mixed with an x, mabe Xehanort was to, for example Roxas is Sora jumbled with an x and Xemnas in Ansem jumbled with an x, so Xeanhort is no heart jumbled with an x

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
wertyer said:
i wonder if it means anything or its just a coincidence

It means something. The KHUltimania interview says this:

"Xehanort's name has two meanings. When you spell it in Roman alphabets and rearrange them without the 'X', they'll spell 'No Heart' and 'Another'. These meanings are connected to the secret movie."

KHU interview

It's a way down the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back