• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ100

Who do you think Xehanort(XH for short) from KH2 is? Is it Darksoilder(DS)
Old_Man_Guardian_-_Birth_By_Sleep.png

or Terra
terra1dc8.jpg

because i have a theory that DS' name was Xehanort Jr. and Master Xehanort(MX) was his father and maybe Terra was his brother think about it nobody knows what DS look like behind the helmet he might look exactly like Terra but has brown eyes and has a tannish skin color but it could still be terra but I'm not sure we have to wait until BBS' realease. but what does everyone else think?

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Ill just Put something from last post on this. ^_^

To me, i think that if there would be anything about Memories, then it would have to be the DS.
[COLOR="Blue"]Because in 358/2 Days, Xion was made from Memories, so thats Probably how i think DS is formed. Maybe through MX's Memories. [/COLOR]

Anyways, who knows =D. Terra i believe might or might not. Just something that i think wont happen =D

Muse

you look atrocious
Family has no importance in KH, so uh, don't think DS is Xehanort Jr. :v Sorry.

There are already several similarities between Terra and Xehanort and several between Xehanort and Master Xehanort. Which makes me believe that MX and Terra fused to become the being known as Xehanort.

Auron

Missing an eye
Terra=Xehanort most popular and most likely theory to date

Although I don't like it

P.S. I really wish people would quit putting spoilers all over the forums of Days, I just wanna click em

Sorry off topic

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I like Terra + MX = Xehanort because their traits add up to form Apprentice Xehanort and it explains Xemnas' connection to TAV, since in Another Report, Nomura said he had some connection to them.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
DS looks more like Terra to me, but thats my opinion.:wink:

Muse

you look atrocious
Only his body build... ._.'' We don't know what he actually looks like though.

He also looks kinda like Ven, but that's probably because they're both the same height/have similar body builds.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty much going by body build thats all I mean look at him. They look almost the same body structure.

Muse

you look atrocious
But two different people can't be the same person.........

That is physically impossible

Nobodies and Heartless? :/

but then again terra's bodybuild is more muscly but i think replicas have been used too much

Other than Repliku and Xion, there haven't been any replicas in KH. So, uh, how is that make them being used too much?

AJ100

Araliya the fusion theory was what i thought but how did the eye color change to brown Terra's yellow eyes + MX's yellow eyes = yellow Double Duh but it might have been another eyes color change

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Araliya the fusion theory was what i thought but how did the eye color change to brown Terra's yellow eyes + MX's yellow eyes = yellow Double Duh but it might have been another eyes color change
That trailer was a concept video, so Terra's eyes turning yellow might not happen.
And MX probably had brown eyes before he fell into darkness.

And this is probably wrong, but since Terra has blue eyes and MX has(or had)brown eyes, brown is the dominant gene, so maybe that's why Xehanort's eyes are brown. Just pointing that out, but like I said, I'm probably wrong. :/

AJ100

you might be right Terra and MX's features do make up Xehanort but you dont Know what DS look like but still if Terra and MX fused it highly likely
TXM.jpg

huh huh

but we dont know if that's just DS without the mask

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back