• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort = Ven ???? (just a theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darklight

you know think of the idea that ven is xehanort???

wait i explain

Ven was a arrogant keyblade holder and wanted to be stronger than his friend terra
he wanted to proof himself by attacking the bald guy... terra hold him because of protection...
a time later he attacks the bald guy and loses... that convinced him that the dark side is better
and the power of kingdom hearts... he ran away and met ansem... of course he heard of this man and knew he was powerful... so he made up a story that he couldn't remember a thing and told him his name was xehanort and with the power and money of ansem he brought ansem on a idea to investigate the darkness inside peoples hearts

in meanwhile terra searched for ven... ven want into the depth of peoples hearts and after a meanwhile he went a heartless and nobody together with his companions who had no idea of his true identity
terra found him and wanted ot talk... ven didn't listen and he and his companions defeated him and captured him. because the other organization members wanted to kill him he hide him at the dungeon of hollow bastion and called him 'his friend'. after that terra managed somehow to escape and dwindle trough the lost plains (or wathever it calls where you beat him) he tells you that he hates him and that he wants nothing to do with it anymore and dissapears. what happened with aqua i do not know (i not really know or this is true)

i don't want any complains this theory is ... just a theory:toungesmile:

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
dude, i heard millions of theories that i consider stupid saying xehanort=terra
i always laugh at them
but this? i'm speechless

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
no complains about your theory, ehh... well ur theory is like any other theory, read others before posting your own or post yours in the other theory threads, im complaining blah blah blah blah blah.

eoin

I'll complain if I want it was bad I didn't think any of it made sense its a bad theory.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am sorry but I don't think they are the same person.

Awesome Ansem

cool theory, must be the first one ive heard about ven being xehanort,

That's because everyone else is smart enough to even make a thread called "xehanort=ven."

I bet the reason basically everyone agrees with dumb theories like this is because the smart people just don't even bother to read or reply to threads like this.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
That's because everyone else is smart enough to even make a thread called "xehanort=ven."

I bet the reason basically everyone agrees with dumb theories like this is because the smart people just don't even bother to read or reply to threads like this.

Then why are you reading and replying to this thread?

Q

Banned
lol @ all. You're such losers.

That thread is mainly theory - no proof, and it falls apart when Ven dies from sheer cold. K? stfu and please gtfo. NOW

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
why should we? We didnt do anything wrong, and Ven might have lived.............we are just discussing this idea......

Athel

Machinist
woohoo!!! go Prototype!!!

anyway...one simple flaw in ur theory is how would ven change his looks? and, xehanort isn't left handed. how do i know this? simple. when Ansem, Xehanort's heartless, took over Riku's body he heled his keyblade in his right hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back