• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort... Returns?? And... Is he special??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

I've had this thought lately. You killed Xehanort's Heartless in KH1 and his Nobody in KH2. In the Secret Report it's stated that when those 2 conditions are fullfilled, the original being is formed again. Does this mean the Xehanort is somewhere out there?

Beside that, I also noticed some things. And other things became clear to me.

At the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 1 King Mickey went into the Realm of Darkness to obtain a Dark Keyblade, and thus he'd be able to shut Kingdom Hearts with the help of Riku's Keyblade of Light (which eventually became Sora's Keyblade.) Because only with 2 Keyblades from both Realms it's possible to close Kingdom Hearts and stop the invading Heartless and Xehanort's Heartless.

Ansem the Wise opened the door to his basement, and the door to the heart of Radiant Garden. In doing this: Quote from Ansem's Report 11: In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star.
Lol, night of meteor shower on Destiny Islands, anyone? On that night, the walls around all worlds were broken, a meteor shower was the seeable result and thus all worlds became connected.

Also another thing that caught my interest:

In the Ansem Reports from Kingdom Hearts 1, you notice that the first piece is written by Ansem the Wise, and then Xehanort takes over. But then, in part 9:
Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks." It seems that my opening that door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours....

At first it's supposed to be Xehanort who wrote this, but it's actually Ansem himself. So we should assume that piece 10 is also written by Ansem himself. But there he's all determined to plunge into darkness and cast of his weak body. That's clearly Xehanort talking... and after that, it gets all confusing...

Please listen to my last theory. It might be the most important one:

In the Secret Report, it's stated that Nomura feels that Xemnas is also a special Nobody... How could this be?

Look at Ansem's Report 12 (from KH1FM):

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

Two things: Xehanort completely kept his appearance and memories... that's not right. But here's the best part: 'My body has surely perished'!!!! A nobody is made from the left-over Body and soul/mind in a Heartless transformation. So, was Xemnas only created with the soul/mind from Xehanort. But my theory: When Xehanort became a Heartless and thus becoming a creature of only the heart, he also kept his soul/mind and thus his memories! This means Xemnas only consisted of a Body and not a soul/mind. But that body had perished. So, if Xehanort kept his Heart and Soul/mind and his Body perished, then there are no elements left for Xemnas to consist of. And thus he is a special nobody. Anyway, please lemme know what you think.

btw, yes people, it's worth the time to read over all the Ansem Reports. I'm now going to start on the Secret Ansem reports. I think that alot of answer are lying under our noses, right in these Reports!

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well, wen you defeated teh hertless, he disapeared into darkness, and when ou defeat a nobody, tehy fade away into darkness. those two may rejoin again in that darkness, thus creating a human being. although that may not be the case. i am a little hazy, but i think that maybe the nobody just fades away and just ceases to exist, as is hte fate of all nobodies. or sumthing like that :p

and as for your last theory: there is only one problem, xehenort did not know of nobodies, at least i think he didnt. i think that his mind was taken for the nobody and the memories for the heartless. i tihnk that in his case, everything got divided differently because he is so special.

Bryantjj

When a Heartless is formed and later destroyed:
However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and when there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

Here, a quote from Another Secret Report 8:
In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form.

And yes people, I like to quote :)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Ansem the Wise opened the door to his basement, and the door to the heart of Radiant Garden. In doing this: Quote from Ansem's Report 11: In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star.
Lol, night of meteor shower on Destiny Islands, anyone? On that night, the walls around all worlds were

Ansem the Wise never opened any door, it was Xehanort.

Also another thing that caught my interest:

In the Ansem Reports from Kingdom Hearts 1, you notice that the first piece is written by Ansem the Wise, and then Xehanort takes over. But then, in part 9:
Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks." It seems that my opening that door has opened a path to interworld travel.

At first it's supposed to be Xehanort who wrote this, but it's actually Ansem himself. So we should assume that piece 10 is also written by Ansem himself. But there he's all determined to plunge into darkness and cast of his weak body. That's clearly Xehanort talking... and after that, it gets all confusing...

That's not Ansem. Xehanort could've just as easily talked to Mickey as well.

Please listen to my last theory. It might be the most important one:

In the Secret Report, it's stated that Nomura feels that Xemnas is also a special Nobody... How could this be?

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

Two things: Xehanort completely kept his appearance and memories... that's not right. But here's the best part: 'My body has surely perished'!!!! A nobody is made from the left-over Body and soul/mind in a Heartless transformation. So, was Xemnas only created with the soul/mind from Xehanort. But my theory: When Xehanort became a Heartless and thus becoming a creature of only the heart, he also kept his soul/mind and thus his memories! This means Xemnas only consisted of a Body and not a soul/mind. But that body had perished. So, if Xehanort kept his Heart and Soul/mind and his Body perished, then there are no elements left for Xemnas to consist of. And thus he is a special nobody. Anyway, please lemme know what you think.

He says his body perished, his former body as Xehanort. He doesnt even know he's a Nobody when he wrote this, so of course he has no idea that his body didnt perish but has just taken another form; Xemnas.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Ansem the Wise never opened any door, it was Xehanort.

it was an original quote, he couldnt have made it up.

That's not Ansem. Xehanort could've just as easily talked to Mickey as well.

in a cutscene, they showed ansem talk to mickey, and mickey just remembered SEEING xehenort, not tlaking to him. that was also discussed in the same place, in ansems lab in radiant garden.

Bryantjj

it was Ansem who opened the door and later sealed it to prevent the research, but Xemnas or Xehanort managed to open it again. Also, it the very first time that door was opened (by Ansem) that was the night of the meteor shower.

killer7326

Wasn't it Xahonort that opened it? It was stated in an Ansem Report from KH1 which means Xahanort wrote it.

Bryantjj

No! The very first piece from the Ansem Report of KH1 is written by Ansem the Wise! He says:
"I am blessed with my people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage...." From this you can make up that the writer is the leader of Radiant Garden, and in Ansem's Other Report you read that that's Ansem the Wise. So please just accept he fact that the first one to open the door in Radiant Garden was Ansem the Wise.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle.

In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something. Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence.

I had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. SO I opened the door.

What I saw on the other side mystified me.

What was that powerful mass of energy. That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky.

Could it be related to the door that I have opened?

-Ansem Reports (written by Xehanort)

In the "Ansem Reports" my apprentice Xehanort had written under my name, I found the records of his hideous experiments along with his hypothesis about the door that had appeared out of the darkness in my basement.

-Secret Ansem Reports (written by Ansem)

Nope, Ansem never opened any door, it was Xehanort.

Bryantjj

xansemx, Ansem also stated that he wrote the very first piece of the Ansem reports somewhere in his own secrept report. But I do have to give into one fact, he says:
And I discovered the "Ansem Reports".

They carried my name, but the only one that I wrote was Number 0.
Number 1 through Number 8 were written by that man of his own volition.

By the first test subject of my foolish experiment.

but there is no piece 0 to be found!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle.

In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something. Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence.

I had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. SO I opened the door.

What I saw on the other side mystified me.

What was that powerful mass of energy. That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky.

Could it be related to the door that I have opened?

welp, it says that it was already opened, and if xehenort did write it, that means that someone already opened hte door, ansem!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
xansemx, Ansem also stated that he wrote the very first piece of the Ansem reports somewhere in his own secrept report. But I do have to give into one fact, he says:
And I discovered the "Ansem Reports".

They carried my name, but the only one that I wrote was Number 0.
Number 1 through Number 8 were written by that man of his own volition.

By the first test subject of my foolish experiment.

but there is no piece 0 to be found!

Number 0 does exist. It the Jap version it's Number 0, but in the US version it's Number 1. :rolleyes:

welp, it says that it was already opened, and if xehenort did write it, that means that someone already opened hte door, ansem!

All doors were already opened, why do you think Sora went around sealing the keyholes.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I've had this thought lately. You killed Xehanort's Heartless in KH1 and his Nobody in KH2. In the Secret Report it's stated that when those 2 conditions are fullfilled, the original being is formed again. Does this mean the Xehanort is somewhere out there?

Except Xehanort's Heartless is still inside Riku. He never left him.

It was Xehanort who opened the door. All the reports written after Report 0, were written by Xehanort under Ansem's name.

Remember, Xehanort was writting under Ansem's name. It was Ansem who spoke with Mickey, but since Xehanort was writting under the name of Ansem, he made it like he spoke to him, to try to convence that it is actually Ansem writting.

It is Xehanort.

This report was not written by Xehanort or Xemnas, it was written by Xehanort's Heartless. When he said he had transcended to an exsistence of only heart and that he had not come back as a Heartless, it means Xehanort came back as a Heart, like Kairi. If Kairi's heart was too pure of light to become a heartless, what about a heart that is pure of darkness? You can also see that he is a heart when he requires a vessle (Riku).

No. A heartless is heart and a Nobody is soul, body and mind. Which is why Xemnas remembers being Xehanort. Xehanort's Heartless saw the Ansem Reports he had written as Xehanort in his hand and thought he was Ansem. Xehanort's Heartless holds no memories, just self awareness.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
ansem was the first to open the door, then once xehenort's intelligence increased, he found out about the door. then he went through the door because it wasnt locked.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ansem was the first to open the door, then once xehenort's intelligence increased, he found out about the door. then he went through the door because it wasnt locked.

Nowhere in the Secret Ansem Reports does is state that Ansem opened the door. Also, read this:
Secret Ansem Report 3 said:
In the “Ansem Reports” my apprentice Xehanort had written under my name, I found the records of his hideous experiments along with his hypothesis about the door that had appeared out of the darkness in the basement.

Awesome Ansem

xemsemx and xemnas.01 are the only ones on this thread who know what they're talking about. One of the biggest mysteries of kingdom hearts is how xehanort opened the door in the basement. I highly doubt ansem the wise wrote the ansem reports pretending to be xehanort pretending to be ansem the wise. That just doesn't make sense. Xehanort/ansem wote all the ansem reports but the first one, ansem the wise wrote that.

But I do have to disagree with xemnas.01 in that ansem did retain all of xehanort's memories. When he turned into heartless, he didn't even notice any changes except for disappearance of his body. He had the same conciousness because he is still xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back