• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort Report 5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

holla

Ok so, I have collected every single Xehanort report from all 3 characters. Everyone has a mickey stamp when I go into their journal's individually. however when I go to the title screen's trinity report it shows I am still missing number 5?

Anyone know whats up? I'm dieing to to the last episode but its been doing this for a few days now and I haven't been able to figure out why.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ok so, I have collected every single Xehanort report from all 3 characters. Everyone has a mickey stamp when I go into their journal's individually. however when I go to the title screen's trinity report it shows I am still missing number 5?

Anyone know whats up? I'm dieing to to the last episode but its been doing this for a few days now and I haven't been able to figure out why.

I think you might have to do something in Mirage Arena to get it.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ya, one of the Xehanort reports is found in the Mirage Arena...so if your missing one I would look inside their for awhile.

holla

Yes... but I already have it. It just doesnt show up on the title screen's trinity report, but when I am in the start menu with terra, and go into my journal it shows I have it...

do i need to get it with all three characters?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes... but I already have it. It just doesnt show up on the title screen's trinity report, but when I am in the start menu with terra, and go into my journal it shows I have it...

Probably since it is called Trinity Report, I guess you may have to get the reports for all three characters.

holla

That's probably it... weird considering you only get all of the others ones once though. :\

Awards

If I'm not mystaken you need to finish the game again (in Terra's story, was it?) so that the game can update the trinity report with the new stuff you have.

T

The Spoiler

If I'm not mystaken you need to finish the game again (in Terra's story, was it?) so that the game can update the trinity report with the new stuff you have.
Yeah thats what the guy in the live playthrough did.

Also, do you only need the reports to get the last episode? Or do you have to do anything else?

holla

Ok it shows up now, but does anyone know how to actually enter last episode?

Awards
I think it will show up an option to save the Last Episode save game after seeing Aqua's ending or something. Then all you have to do is load said save game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back