• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort Creating Heartless (Theory/Question)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone. I just read the thread asking about Xehanort creating heartless and as most of us know he had a machine that he made heartless with. I raise one question about this. Xehanort is no longer around so how then is that machine still making artificial heartless? I know we have no proof it is, but think about it? If only un-marked heartless appear naturally, wouldn't there be more real heartless than artificially created ones? Especially if Sora is destroying them. Wouldn't you think that there would eventually be less and less artificial ones if Xehanort was the one that created them?

That is unless of course since the artificial ones now exist, they can appear naturally as the un-marked ones? My only other thought on this is that if Xehanort is no longer operating the machine, somebody else has to be using to to create heartless. If i'm not mistaken, this machine is the one in Radiant Garden that the MCP used to pump out heartless right? Obviously it hadn't been used up till then, or Leon's gang would have noticed something no? Well. Those are my thoughts on the topic. ^.^; Give yours, and sorry I missed anything in this. No flaming please.

sora741

no they are pure blood heart less being produced
plus remember the MCP (Tron) was making heartless so other may be able to do it as well

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Thats true but who could be using it still? Because there seems to be a never-ending supply of artificial heartless. I could understand why the pure blood ones are fewer, but unless that machine is being used, so should the artificial ones. I might be thinking too deep into this. But. Twas just a thought.

sora741

being made by machine not real heartless

u know what i never got about heart less they have hearts right so y are they called heartless?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Erm, in the game, a person becomes a Soldier Heartless. I think emblem heartless just create other emblem heartless...I doubt anyone's still using that machine.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
emblem heartless are shadows right?

No. There are two types of heartless:

Emblems are heartless that bear the heartless insignia. They were created artificially by a machine built by Xehanort. I'm guessing emblem heartless create other emblem heartless when they take hearts...

Pureblood are naturally occuring heartless that have no insignia. Like Shadows, Darkballs, etc.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm pretty sure no one is using the atificial making heartless machine. But as Hades said there are two types of heartless.

vigour

i think the organization was making heartless cuz saix said the more heartless, sora destroys, the stronger kingdom hearts gets, so they probably pumping out some heartless for sora to kill

Kurxi

Well, Maleficent' base was in Hollow Bastion, maybe she found the machine and used it to create Heartless minions for her accomplices.

KHLunatic

Well the MCP did pump out heartless as you said, but it may just be that artificial heartless turn other people into artificial heartless (like that guy in Traverse Town who turned into a soldier).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back