• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldrens Ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

fighting this guy in a battle is going to be tuff. i mean with his weapons going every where its going to be hard just staying alive.

cursed keyblade

i agree maybe his element will be shadow, but why do you say shadow not darkness. oh i see shadow is a form of darkness, but darkness its self is way more powerfull than the element shadow.
d_fallen_1 said:
each person have a elimental ability. so he is most likely to be shadow...not darkness...shadow.

d_fallen_1

he would use his shadows to control each rod. then you will battle against six xaldins. think of it as a very big upgrade for guard armor

cursed keyblade

i never thought of that. man this is going to be hard. i think if we have to battle all the unknown again in kh2 that this guy will be the most hardest to beat.

d_fallen_1

the leader is diz and enigentic man. and compared to him and xaldin. enigentic is way harder. have you ever battle him? he just wont stop moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back