• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's voice demo Video (BURN IN -censored- Square)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i think xaldins, voice is good, but maybe because xaldin, is my fave. organization member

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Exactly, I don't mind the voice actor, he would do great, and I was expecting this whole mighty evil voice.

But come on, what the problem is who the voice actor is acting. I wanted something more you know, Xaldinish!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, hmm, i guess i know where you are coming from...yeah, it doesnt exactly "sound" like that would be xaldins voice...he is still awesome though!^^

dejah

:|
i dunno how to describe it..

he sorta sounds like an old geezer.

i was expecting a less breath-y voice?
more clear.

he sounds like a geezer on a high.

how does demyx sound like?

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
hmm interesting. i bet ya hes angrier when he fights....I cant say it sucks, good voice actor, but wrong voice to suit Xaldin, unless it's another member. Are you 100% sure?

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
I kinda Like it, It's different, something we didn't expect. You gotta look at this with an open mind. Besides I'm sure there's gonna be one pissed off member, I was thinking more along the lines of Xigbar , he looks crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back