• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
about sephy, just level up a LOT in TWTNW because you get a lot of exp from destroying Nobodies there (especially saixs' nobodies--forgot their names)

about renekei......is that items list? because i find finding all the items hard (since you need all that for synthesizing ultima W)

^ hit up gamefaqs kouli has a faq with all the synth items and what enemies have them and where they can be found. and use the keyblade you get in the hundred acre woods.

lv_kh0720

~HI I'M A NEWBIE~ to: all kind KH 2 (japan) pro players, need a little help for the ultima weapon. some of my ingredients is missing and i can't find it anywhere (well, maybe coz i can't read japanese...) is there anybody can help me what exactly are these ingredients for ultima w? T-T

E

Eclipse

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ

Xaldin said:
Only once, due to the event that occurs when the battle is over.

sorry xal..but you got me worried there with that answer...

are you saying that we fight sephiroth, and if we suck and we lose....and die...that we don't get to fight him again?

like say we fight him, then you die, then sephiroth laughs in your face and the game moves on, and you don't get to beat him? :(

Twilight power

^ dont worry just save before you fight and reset if you die

And Xal, you know you can get wisdom or brave form first?Is it something to do with picking the sword and staff?

[-JF-]

I was thinking the same thing, i havent heard of that yet though so i
was assuming that you get valor form first at the tower and wisdom in timeless river but this made me wonder now.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I believe it does have to do with the item, I'll do a test by picking Sword first, then next time picking Staff, and see what happens. I believe this will come out as a yes though it would make sense.

And about the whole losing bit, you just have to click on retry (1st option) and redo the battle.

More questions/

Hey, Xaldin. I have another question for you. How does the leveling up system work in KH2? Is it the same as KH1? Or is it more optional this time around( meaning can you pick whether you want to upgrade strength,defense,etc.)?
It's the same, except it tells you what level you leveled up to.

not sure if this has been posted before, but where do you obtain sora's Anti-Sora form?
As soon as you earn a drive form as said earlier.

is that true...
if you hit an enemy your drive bar fills in and not your mp bar like in kh1 ?
and does every keyblade have there own combos and abilities cus i watched a few movies with different keyblades and they all go the different combos

1. Nope but the MP bar is different from the first one, like how it is used. And no all keyblades have the same combos.

That would be for like completing Jimminy's Memo and completing all the worlds right
Yup

hey xaldin i have a question for you
if i buy kh2 from japan
can i have any subtitles in the game
and wich site is the best to buy and how do i?

Only Japanese subtitles, and it depends... possibly Play-Asia

um.........how do i defeat sephiroth????? he is toooooooooo hard.....

Just trust your reaction commands.

o...and...how do i obtain the remainder of 'renkei' list???
Errr...I'll get back to that.

What is the optinol boss?
Sephiroth

got a small question. The Atlantica adventure is just a musical, and I hear it'd divided into chapters. Do you have to beat all chapters to get the main storyline going? Or can you just not do them if you dont want to, and just go straight to the next world? Thanks.

Not..really..

Last edited:

ansemJR.

Website
www.myspace.com
wait wait KH1 all you had to do to get the sercet movie whas to cover all the bases i.e. clear winnie the poohs book and find all the domaitions(i know my spelling sucks!) i got it in normal mode :}

Twilight power

^ Well when your mp bar runs out it takes 25 seconds to recharge.
If you use an ether it gets recharged straight away

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's for more strategical uses instead of spamming it every chance you got. Also makes you want to rely on your potions as much as your actual magic.

Twilight power

You can also just use all your magic on normal spells till theres a little bit of mp left and then use cure

Anyway Xal, did you find out about the sword and staff question regarding wisdom and brave forms/

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Err yeah got Staff, still got Valor, hopefully when my Ultimania Guide comes in, I can find out about the obtaining, and explain it more thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back