• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xaldin in disney castle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
so far weve seen a disney villian and an unknown in each disne world so the person thayts makin those roses pop up is probably marluxia i still belive that all th unknowns will be back and the villian in that world is maleficient

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i don't think it's marluxia they said malefeicent is in disney castle but it's not confirmed but what else has in common with roses is rose in beauty and the beast, marluxia , malefiecent well i don't know about maleficent, but i doubt marluxia right now?

d_fallen_1

biglipsxi said:
so far weve seen a disney villian and an unknown in each disne world so the person thayts makin those roses pop up is probably marluxia i still belive that all th unknowns will be back and the villian in that world is maleficient

marluxia is dead. he will not come back and that is fianl. the roses are caused by malificent.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
sorry this is kinda late but Xaldin is #3 in the Organization. Demix is #9. at least im pretty sure that is it. and i dont believe that the Org members who died in CoM are coming back. they will stay dead i think.

Ansem22

"and i dont believe that the Org members who died in CoM are coming back. they will stay dead i think."

Well, it was just confirmed that all 13 members don't just control elements, but they also control a certain type of Nobody each. That means that the Org memebrs in COM will HAVE to show up. If ALL 13 members control a type of Nobody, that means the 5 memebers that "died" in COM will too.

d_fallen_1

no they ARE dead. stop going into fantasy and get with the reality. they are NOT coming back. they ARE dead. there ARE only EIGHT members left.

Ansem22

"no they ARE dead. stop going into fantasy and get with the reality. they are NOT coming back. they ARE dead. there ARE only EIGHT members left."

This from the guy who says Ansem is a Heartless, lol.

"i hope they stay dead!!! but if they do come back that would suck!!!
sora: WHY WON'T U DIE!!!!
unknowns: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
sora: Thats right keep running
lmao"

Sora wouldn't remember them at all if they showed up.

cursed keyblade

no one knoew what his elment is. Zexion uses the elment wind. if you have played Com you would see that Zexion has wind. and more than likly Xaldrins elment will be shadow and also there not dead, there heart has been taken by the darkness and if you played Com you would also know that as well and most of them are comming back i believe by looking at all the unknown standing at the top of hollow bastion in one of the screen shots of kh2
EnoehT said:
Xaldin uses wind

sorixed

Dattebayo!
he's dead so does that mean sora's a killer lol a 14 year old killer who attacks people with keys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back