• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
ordaXjn said:
Im fighting Xaldin and i need help with the part where Xaldin uses his spears to become a snake and fly to the side, the part where i need help is how to dodge the beam the spear snake shoots out and sweeps across the screen, no matter what i do i cant dodge it...:mad:

It doesn't matter, it does minimal damage anyways. Just learn his attacks when he's doing his normal spear attacks then jump him. Keep doing that until he dies.

Whispered.Hope

I think it was a fluke when I beat Xaldin the first time I tried xD And I didn't even use Mickey. But high potions are definitely a must. Use reaction commands whenever possible. And just be patient. Don't run into certain danger when you can hang low until a better opportunity.

SabreW0lf

The trick to the snake wind attack is the find out which ways hes coming from, then to run from it, i got it hit by it, then the next time he did it, he never even hit me once, hope this helps

Oathblivion

also, when he enters berserk mode, just use guard to reflect back his attacks, use LEARN constantly!! it's the one thing that's the difference between life and death, and you can keep teleporting and using it in combos ^_^

Finally SOMEONE says it! Reflect is a temporary absolute defense, so use it everytime he uses the snake thing. Also, It may help on his beserker mode (I didn't try). To be honest, I hardly used learn at all except during his own "Jump" attack. Reflect should be given the OrgXIII Peace Prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back