• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► x~Nothing's Tears~x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight_rising

Website
www.tokyopop.com
Ok guys For all you Roxas fans out there! (And anyone who loves the Nobodies as much as me!) I got this idea one day in English class. tell me all your thoughts that way I know whether or not to keep writing this, and how many people are actually reading! So please guys, help me out, ok?:toungesmile:

---------------------
It’s so...dark.

This darkness...

Unnatural darkness...

I...I don’t like it...

Chapter One

Roxas awoke to find himself lying on a dark shore. A full moon gleamed a silvery light above a dark sea, and waves lightly brushed the shore with black waters. The sands and rocks surrounding the sea were black, though the rocks emitted metallic, purple veins that looked like cracks in the stone. All was still...tranquil...silent and sinister...

His body was beaten and bruised from what seemed a hard fall, but Roxas had no memory of ever falling, or even moving, from the spot he was lying in now. A breeze blew by his face, blowing his golden blonde hair away from his eyes, but he didn’t feel it. He didn’t feel anything.

No pain...
No fear...
No hope...
Nothing...

He lied upon the sand in silence, begging his legs to move or his torso to raise itself, but nothing happened. Instead he was left to lay, staring at a deep darkness above him, thinking...

Where am I?

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes, though not noticing. There was no change in scenery. He listened to the soft waves rocking themselves back and forth, soothing his body.

“Sora!!”

A females voice rang out clearly in his head, ringing in the silence.

Sora?

Flashes of memories quickly filled his mind, each shorter than the last. He opened his eyes and stood up quickly, his body finally responding to an order.

I’m Sora.

He looked around frantically, hoping to find the girl who called out for him. He never saw her. His only company was the moon, stretched out ahead of him and its companion, the sea. His body fell with a loud thud upon the sand. He was still alone.

I’m...Sora?

Suddenly a brilliant light appeared in the form of an orb above his chest, hovering quietly.

A heart?

He reached out to touch it, but was repelled by it. All at once he felt tired, hurt, cold, and lonely. He became aware of his fear and helplessness, and longed for someone or something to keep him company. His body began to shiver and he realized his only clothing was a ragged pair of old, blue, cargo shorts. The cold water washed against his feet, causing him the withdraw them, bringing his knees up to his chest. He was... feeling...again.

The orb of light, which Roxas was still convinced was a heart, still lingered, neither moving, nor threatening. It stayed close to his chest, clinging to the air around him. It seemed warm near his body, and he eagerly accepted its company...

“Sora!” The female’s voice rang out once more in the quiet air, but this time it seemed happier. “I’m so glad your ok!”

Standing up once more, Roxas took another surveying look around him, wishing to find the young girl who so eagerly called out to him. But still he found nothing, only the small light which glistened in the darkness, growing fainter with every doubt he had.

Suddenly a dark vortex appeared beside him. Roxas stared at it for what seemed like ages before his legs carried him towards it. His instincts told him not to go, but his body said otherwise. He was powerless to its demands. He stepped inside the portal and it closed itself behind him forcing him to walk a darkly colorful corridor that seemed to have no end.

It was strangely familiar, walking this path, and he soon found himself eager to explore it once more. He made his way through the winding path, never seeming to be getting anywhere, unsure of his location or direction at every corner and turn. The tiny light quivered as if to show fear, and seemed to grow fainter still as he walked on, unnoticing its reaction to the void.

Then, Roxas saw another opening. He ran towards it, anxious to escape, only to find himself standing back on the dark beach, right where he started.

Only this time, he was not alone...

A dark figure, clothed in a jet black robe, sat on a rock beside the shore. Quietly though, as if in a trance. It turned its head and nodded, acknowledging Roxas’s presence. Roxas looked down at himself and saw that, he too, had the same robed appearance as his visitor. He could still feel the warmth of the light beneath his fabrics and was relieved it was still there.

“I’ve been to see him.” this man spoke, startling Roxas a bit. His voice was deep and slow; sure that Roxas had heard every word. “He looks a lot like you.”

Roxas was confused beyond belief and he had so many questions for this man, many important questions. Except, the one that he actually managed to choke out, was not one of them.

“Who are you?” Roxas could have smacked himself. But still, this man answered his question, though not necessarily the answer he was hoping for.

“I’m all that’s left...or, maybe I’m all there ever was.”

“I meant your name”

“My name is of no importance. What about you? Do you remember your true name?”

“My true name is...” Roxas didn’t know. He couldn’t remember who he was anymore or how he had come to such a quiet place. He couldn’t remember Sora, and he couldn’t remember his statement earlier about being Sora. He didn’t know anything. He felt completely stupid standing there not knowing who he was, where he was, or why he was there at all. He knew nothing. The tiny orb of light rose up out of his coat and into the dark abys, disappearing as it went. It’s warmth... was gone.

“My true name is...” He repeated himself, as if asking the question again would give him the answer he sought. But still the answer never came. So instead he stood before this enigmatic stranger, dumb to his questions and helpless to defend his sanity.

“Come with me...” the hooded man stood up and opened yet another portal, in which he went through, beckoning Roxas to follow him. Roxas, of course obeyed, not knowing what else to do.

All his emotions, all his memories, all his feelings...all were gone. The cold and fear he had felt moments ago had disappeared along with the tiny light. He no longer felt lonely, or tired, he only felt empty. His heart had vanished just moments before, along with its light and its warmth.

He now felt...nothing...

-----------------------------

so, what do you guys think? Is it lame?There is an actual plot to this! I suppose this could be more of a prologue than anything...hmm...tell me what you guys think!:wub:

Aqua

Very interesting chapter; it is really good. You may want to ask a mod to move this to the fan-fiction section, though.

keyblade39

great!! but twilight rising, heresss a new idea! u no how at the end of kh2 after u defeat xemnas, there are left overr nobodies ready to attack sora and riku?

well i think that nobodies come 2 attack roxas and he tries 2 summon the keyblade, but sora is active so he itsnt allowed, so then he runs and trurns in2 anti from 2 try and fight off the nobodies what do u think?

sent me a private message if u like/hate the idea

Keyblade_of_Dark

it was cool and all but that is already been said so you cant say its your story thats copyright but yeah if you change it i would like to read the next chapter :thumbsup:

Light_keyblade14

where did you get this idea did this really happen to Roxas.If it did happen is there a video about this.
OH! and yes it was really cool what wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back