• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► X-Men: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedDemon

X-Men: New Era (SIGN UPS)
(requesting mod add "(sign ups)" to topic title, please)

I’ve always retained my status as an X-Men fan as the years have passed. When looking at Chariot of Fire’s Heroes fan fiction, it inspired me. I proceeded to completely mimic his idea, but instead its setting being the world of X-Men.

The same format applies here as seen in his thread. Submit your character through the designated template. Please, be as detailed as you possibly can. This post will be regularly edited to provide a list of participants, and I will inform you when submission lines have ended.

While utilizing your characters in this fan fiction is my primary goal, you may see the originals playing a role in the story, though the number will be few, as I will limit most to brief cameos.

Setting: The Brotherhood of Mutants completely eradicated the X-Men. Magneto, still serving as their head, engages himself and BoM into their gradual domination of USA. Rumors hold word to a new institute of mutants rising, while others state that BoM is merely growing in numbers. What is to become of this world?

Template:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Ability/Abilities:
Ethnic Origin: (If not human, provide otherwise)
History:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back