• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Men: Dawn of Heroes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know

X-Men

Mutation. The result of a natural change in the genetic material-- the DNA-- of the human cell. Mutation was beyond Darwin's knowledge when he formulated his theories of evolution. But it is a common occurance-- an everyday phenomeon-- one that is generally unnoticed and largely harmless. Or rather, it was . While mutation has always led to problems such as juvenile diabetes and multiple sclerosis-- not too long ago mutations of a more unique power and variety-- began to appear in certain individuals. These individuals were branded with the catchall label "Mutants." Since the discovery of their existence they have been regarded with fear-- suspicion-- and often hatred. Across the planet, the debate rages: Are mutants the next link in the evolutionary chain-- or simply a new species of humanity fighting for their share of the world? Either way, one fact has been historically proven, time and time again-- sharing the world has never been a shining attribute of humankind. To make sure that mutants are allowed their rightful chance at survival-- I am forming the X-Men. My name is Professor Charles Xavier, and I, too, am a mutant.

This is the X-men that could have been meaning that you can't be any of the original characters, and you can't be related to them. But you are allowed to have similar powers to theirs, or if you want you can have the same powers as the original X-men, it doesn't matter they don't exist in this rp. The Brotherhood is still in though, along with its main leaders.

Original characters you can choose:
Professor Charles Xavier-
Magneto-
Mystique-
(Tell me if there are any other long term foes in the comics, or series.)

X-men:
Professor Charles Xavier-
Fayt "The Crow" Winters- Dragonfly (you're an X-men right)
Bao Miaura (the character)- Bao Miaura
Dusk Adams AKA "Midas"- LDJ
Tess "Switcher" Thorn- kingdomwolfblade

The Brotherhood, and other enemies:
Magneto-
Mystique-
Velkion Lore (nicknamed "Lament")- innerdarkness

Neutrality:
John "Darkness" Conners- Master Tapion

Rules:
1. No godmoding.
2. No invincibility, every mutant must have a weakness.
3. Enemies of the X-men ARE NEEDED.
4. No killing off a roleplayer without their permission, so more than likely, no, you can't kill anybody.
5. Romance is allowed, but you know your limit.
6. Cursing is allowed, but use it properly. And don't shoot it around like bullets!
7. Be literate and no one lining
8. Have a real biography
9. Put "o_O" above your template
10. Have fun. Will it help me get more people if I say that?

Template:

Name:
Powers:
Birthplace:
Known family:
Personality:
Bio:
Grade (school): This is optional

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
"o_O"

o.0;;

Name: Fayt "The Crow" Winters
Age: ((11- i'm hoping that means that 11 is the minimum)) 25
Powers: Encreased strength, can grow wings, has curative powers like Wolverine
Appearance: http://www.kaos2000.net/archives/film/brandonlee/crowopenarms.gif
Birthplace: Born in Hawaii but thats just becouse his New York parents were on holiday.
Known family: None
Personality: Never knowing what he precisely is, Fayt has become enclosed. At first he never killed but now he seems to enjoy it.
Bio:

It was a warm joyfull night. On a great open field was a family and there friends. They were having the greatest time in there life. BBQ here, picknick there and games all around. Fayt was there with his family and his fiancee: Sarah. Both were celebrating there secret engagement. They were going to tell the world that there love is greater than the galaxy. But then it happened. Becouse Fayt and his family were knjown to have many mutants in there familytree, A group of a dozen people came and annihalated the entire family by means of flamethrowers, machine guns and swords. Fayt and Sarah managed to escape and they saw the entire event. His family was killed for they could have been mutants. Fayt and Sarah tried to run but they were cought. There was no escape. First they took down Sarah and then Fayt had no choice. They took them to a small chamber and there they torchered them for days. And when the anti-mutant people found out that Fayt has immense curative powers, they exploited that by torchering his soul. Sarah died before his eyes becouse of means that would even terrify the devil. She finally died when they dipped her body into acid and eventually she was gone. Fayt was given an even wurse treatment. They gave him a poison that kills in but minutes but those minutes were filled with extreme pain that never ends. Fayt died after a few days.

A crow touched ground near Fayt's dead body. With it was his soul. Fayt was alive again to set the wrong things right. But ... was he alive. His heart was not beating. He shot himself in the head but he did not die. He tried to get his heart beating but that did not work. WHAT WAS HE. Then he came across a book. There he read about the legend of The Crow. God must have something in mind for Fayt ... and now al Fayt could do was wait and do what he can do to prevent the anti-Mutant people to kill more innocent people. With the memory of death engraved in his heart, he takes off to set the wrong things right. His mutant blood gave him wings and the powers of the crow gave him great strength. His only weaknesses are that even though he can't die, he can still feel pain and even though he cannot die, his life still depends on the survival of the Crow that brought him back.

Others: Theme song: Malice Mizer: Beast of Blood

Last edited:

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
0.o
Name: Bao Miaura
Powers: ice and water
Appearance:see sig
Birthplace: He was born in japan
Known family: Her brother Jay Her dad Dan and her mom Julia who is dead
Personality: She is a bit of a hothead and a tom boy yet is kind and down to earth when you get to know her.
Bio: Bao is a young girl that lived in Japan at the age of 12 she started to notice her powers. Actully she noticed when she froze her brother in a fight. When ever she got made ice or water would calm out of her hands when she'd poijnt them at somone. Her father and brother were also mutains but there powers were much differant so they had no idea how to help her. So her father called Charles Xavier (who once taught him) about what was going on so he sent tickets to America as well as residenice. She was sent to the US to live at the Xavier estate. Now she wishes to controle her powers.
Grade 11 grade

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
"o_O"

Name: Dusk Adams AKA "Midas"
Powers: Can turn body into gold. Increased strength in gold form.

Appearance: Black hair with gold highlights. Black top, left sleeve ripped off but right going by his hand. Jeans and trainers

Birthplace: Manchester, England
Personality: Quiet but funny

Bio: Born in Manchester Lee Johnston grew up like any normal kid. he had a great family, great friends, a roof over his head. He had everything going for him. However that was all going to change.

When Lee was 16 his school took a trip to america. An endof school trip like most schools have. While in America they went to take a trip to Fort Knox. While on a gantry above the facility an earthquake started, which caused Lee to fall off the gantry and into a pool of liquid gold. The emergency services reacted quicker than usual but it was too late. Lee's body had been turned to gold. Lee was announced dead and wsas buried in his hometown.

However what happened next is still seen as a mystery. The gold in his system seemed to cause a genetic mutation, fusing with his dorment x-gene. After 3 years Lee eventually regained conciousness. He managed to break himself out of his underground home andfind out what had happened.

Realising that he was dead he decided to create a new life for himself, giving himself a new name, Dusk Adams. But what he didn't realise was that he now had the ability to change his body into gold. After discovering this skill he was contacted y Charles Xavier who took him into his acadamy and made him one of his X-Men.

Weakness: Staying in his gold state can be extremly beneficial but can also be extremly dangerous. After a while his organs will start turning to gold which cause him to die.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I'll be an enemy

"o_O"

Name: Velkion Lore (nicknamed 'Lament')

Powers: he controls darkness and can brandish pure dark energy(and a little surpsrise)

Appearance: http://im-linked.ggsekai.net/fanstuff/fanart/Legato_dark.jpg

Birthplace: unknown city deep in siberian Russia territory

Known family: he has a brother who also has mutant powers, but he has joined the Xavier school

Personality: Dark, cold, cruel, and ruthless. He is usually the quiet type, but if you manage to rile him up, he will never allow you to forget, that is, if he lets you live.

Bio: Him and his brother were abandoned by their mother during a raid by the Russian government. Russia was in the middle of a brutal war and their father died in combat. Russian troops used the law of imminent domain to take command of their home. Their mother took off, driven made by the confusion and sheer terror. The boys were shuffled into an orphanage where neither ofthem would be adopted. The other children feared him, and praised his brother because of his opposite powers. Even yet no parent wanted those 'freaks' in their homes. They were both taken in to the Xavier school, but Velkion decided the school was not for him, and soon joined the brotherhood after much coaxing by mystique.

grade: 11th(while at the school)

Last edited:

I don't know

ooc: Thanks for joining, one to three more people to go. Remember newcomers you can be Professor Xavier, Magneto, or Mystique

"o_O"

Name: Richard Dustin (nickname: Diox)
Powers: Radiates a series of toxins and acid-like poisons
Appearance: Spikey sandy blonde hair, black eyebrows, hazel eyes, a black short sleeve jacket, a black shirt with long white sleeves, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.
Birthplace: Florida
Known Family: His 8 year old sister, Melissa, mother Karen, and older brother Jon, however his mother and older brother are dead.
Personality: He refuses to admit when he's wrong, and will never be first to back down. He's got a wild streak that can be fun, but has a dangerous edge to it.

Bio: Richard was born in a poverted neighborhood in Miami, he didn't live under the best conditions someone could live under, but he knew his mother always tried. He always helped when money was needed, which was all the time for him, but one day his brother approached him in a rage about the money issue and pushed him to the ground he was going to retaliate, but to his astonishment brother' skin was burning off along with his mother who was in the house. What he didn't know is that this was happening to 234 more people, the only way his sister survived was when she was on a trip with her aunt. He was then put on trial for the death of 236 people, but he was freed on lack of evidence and was sent to a mental institute from a heavy depression because of the incident. He was released from the institute at age 15, the government erased all true files of the event and claimed it was a deadly gas that killed the people, he was placed under a new identity and shifted from coast to coast. Recently, at the age of 17 he was visited by Professor Charles Xavier and invited into the X-men, he agreed to the invitation and became one of the first few people to join the X-men.
Grade: 11th

Last edited:

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
occ: Is it ok if I'm neutral for the time being?

Name: John "The Darkness" Conners (People call him Conners or The Darkness, never John)
Powers: To release dark figures from his body to do his bidding.
Appearance: Click, if you dare!
Birthplace: Unknown
Personality: Cocky, but not a man of many words, but of action.
Bio: He was but a normal man, until one faitful night, . Conners was walking the streets. He saw something suspicious in an alley he was passing by. he saw a miniacal grin and two amber eyes. He walked in the alley, and the intety possesed him. After years of training he can now control the intety to spawn from his body and do tasks for him.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"o_O" *looks at that.* exactly how I feel sometimes

summoner.jpg

Name: Tess"Switcher" Thorn(I haven't thought of a nickname for her yet. darn my brain)
Powers: can change into any animal except for those that are extinct
Birthplace: Williamsburg, Virginia
Known family: none
Personality: She sometimes takes on the personalities of her animal after transforming into them and back to human. Sometimes even without changing to that animal. Otherwise she's nice and easygiong. but sometimes headstrong. shes tough though since she lived on the streets for a long time.
Bio: she lost her family when she was 5 and has lived on the streets till she was 15. She learned what she had to and what she wanted to learn so she hardly forgets those things. She finally learned about the school when she was having trouble with her powers transfrming while she was sleeping and during the day so she hid in the alleys so she wouldn't be seen. She learned how to steal without being caught and to escape if she was caught. Every couple of days or so she will dye her hair a different color.
Grade (school): 11th

EDIT: Okay I got her a nickname. its kinda lame but I got my charecter from the book Switchers (the main charecters name was Tess) so I thought it was fitting.

Last edited:

I don't know

Master_Tapion said:
occ: Is it ok if I'm neutral for the time being?

Name: John "The Darkness" Conners (People call him Conners or The Darkness, never John)
Powers: To release dark figures from his body to do his bidding.
Appearance: Click, if you dare!
Birthplace: Unknown
Personality: Cocky, but not a man of many words, but of action.
Bio: He was but a normal man, until one faitful night, . Conners was walking the streets. He saw something suspicious in an alley he was passing by. he saw a miniacal grin and two amber eyes. He walked in the alley, and the intety possesed him. After years of training he can now control the intety to spawn from his body and do tasks for him.

ooc: Yeah sure go ahead. And yes you can be Apocalypse, I remember him from the comics and X-men: Evolution, but I'm not sure what his weakness is, but he has one.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Can I join?
And by the way, the only way that Apocalypse was able to be defeated was if his Lasarous (sp?) chamber was destroyed so that he couldn't regenerate.

Name: Jake "Ghost" Rielly
Powers: Can generate a field around himself to make him invisible and/or able to pass through living matter and things attatched to it. He also has above average agility.
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gundam/GW11.jpg
Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
Known family: Mother, father, brother and sister who haven't shown any mutant powers 'yet'.
Personality: Cocky, loner, keeps to himself, kinda lazy. He's the sit-on-a-tree-branch-all-day-to-avoid-conversation kind of guy.
Bio: After Jake turned 15 he began to have random moments where he would dissapear or walk through a tree. Thankfully, and oddly, no-one ever saw (Or in the case of invisibility, failed to see). He was quietly worried so his parents called Professor Xavier and before he knew it, Jake was off to the Xavier institute to learn to fully controll his powers.

I don't know

ooc: Yes, you can join, now we just need another bad guy or two, preferably two, if we don't by tomorrow at 3:00, we can start.

I don't know

ooc: I guess that is too confusing, how about anytime after 12:00, regardless of where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back