• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WWE: My Fantasy Matches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
These didn't and won't really happen. They are fantasy just made randomly by me. Here is the first Match and I will give more later. Give me some feedback.

WWE, RAW (Fantasy)

Match 1, Umaga and Rob Conway vs Kenny and Mikey (World Tag Team Champions Match)

The match begin with Kenny and Conway in the ring and they circle eachother keeping there eyes locked on them. They then lock up Conway over powering Kenny and pushing him away grabbing his arm and throws him against the ropes. Kenny comes back and Conway attempts to lift him over his head but, Kenny kicks reverses it into a DDT. Kenny jumps up and raises his arms into the air jumping around before tagging in Mikey. Kenny lifts up Conway and holds him in place while Mikey climbs the top rope and jumps off slamming both fists into his head, Kenny being forced to get out of the ring. Mikey begins to punch Conway while he's down before delivering a leg drop to Conway. Mikey beckons toward the crowd, before beckoning to the spirit squad. The spirit squad pull from under the ring a trampoline right behind Umaga. Umaga jumps down and double closelines Mitch and Nicky down to the ground. Umaga then brings his attention to Johnny grinning and Johnny begins to run away up the ramp, Umaga grinning and chases him Armando yelling for him to come back, but Umaga ignores him.
Meanwhile in the ring Conway has gained the upperhand delivering a suplex to Mikey before throwing him into the ring post running over to him head first, but Mikey moves out of the way and Conway goes head first into the ring post. Conway rolls around dazed while Mikey rolls up the pin. 1... 2.. a kick out at two! Mikey beckons toward Kenny and Kenny rises up onto the ring post ready for the jump. Mikey lifts up Conway and holds him in place much like before, Kenny jumps but, Conway turns around and Mikey hits both hands into Kenny's back. Kenny yells and falls over while Conway falls over as well in the other direction. Mikey flips out and shakes his head trying to get Kenny up but, he won't. Mikey gets on the other side of the ring Kenny's arm in hand pulling him over near the ring. Mikey steps out grabbing Kenny's hand and dropping it onto is.
Mikey steps in Conway kneeling now and delivers a sliding kick into the chest of Conway. Then Umaga comes from the ramp with Johnny over his arm he having his normal angered face on. Umaga steps in the ring looking at Mikey grinning before lifting Johnny above his head the Referee trying to beckon him to put Johnny down, he grabbing Umaga's arm and pulls on it attempting to make him put Johnny down. Umaga turns to the ref angerly and kicks him in the stomache before throwing Johnny into the ref forcing the ref over the ropes Johnny ontop of him. The bell rings as Mikey, Mitch, and Nicky jump into the ring and jump onto Umaga. Umaga yells and grabs the heads of Mikey and Nicky throwing them over his shoulder before jumping back slamming Mitch who was on his back into the Canvis. Umaga stood up looking around the room grinning as Armando climbs into the ring yells into the Microphone. "Nobody, will ever beat Umagaaaaa..." Umaga's music blares and Armando and Umaga walk out looking back at the ring of the bodies of Conway, Mitch, Kenny, Nicky, Mikey, Johnny, and the Referee.

Winner via DQ: Kenny and Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back