• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WWE Discussion thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Alright, I doubt Im the only one who likes WWE so, I want you to fill out two questions before joining in on the Coversations about WWE.

Favorite Superstar:
Smackdown or RAW:

Mine (Example):
Favorite Superstar: Kane
Smackdown or RAW: RAW

So, I guess I'll start this off what do you think about No Way Out? Any ideas on who's gonna win? Undertaker or Angle.

Unknown Zinko

Favorite superstar: Cena, Mick Foley, RVD and we can't forget the breathtaking Candice Michelle.

Definately RAW hands down. Im against the split though they should come back to being one group on two shows.

Kane used to be my favorite, but when they took away the real Kane and gave us this fake ugly sack o' crap me no likey anymore. lol.

I also thought WWE was better pre- Name change. WWF just seem more action packed and what not.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Do i really have to say who my favorite wrestler is??

Raw is the shizzz

Kane used to be my favorite but when he took off the mask I literally stopped watching wrestling until undertaker came back and pwned that damn wanna-be kane.

Remember the wrestling that always treated the ladies like whores and always had a good storyline, and right before the show came on there would be a WWF SLAM OF THE WEEK that goes with the storyline that's about to come up? what happened to those days?

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Unknown KeyBl@de said:
Do i really have to say who my favorite wrestler is??

Raw is the shizzz

Kane used to be my favorite but when he took off the mask I literally stopped watching wrestling until undertaker came back and pwned that damn wanna-be kane.

Remember the wrestling that always treated the ladies like whores and always had a good storyline, and right before the show came on there would be a WWF SLAM OF THE WEEK that goes with the storyline that's about to come up? what happened to those days?

They died. Now, we see Edge winning the WWE Champion whats next! Super Crazy winning the World HeavyWeight!

xandman

my favorite is ..Rob vandamme because he look like jean claude vandamme and look at the name

Rob vandamme
jean claude vandamme
Vandamme...vandammme lol

oh yeah and my favorite is smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back