• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wut is it with Zexion!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelda

I realize that this guy is shrouded in mystery and nobody knows wut kind of weapon he uses, but is he just a topic of converstion now or wut? To me he is probably one of the wekest members in the entire Organization, he never even fought and he was diposed of rather quickly at the hands of Riku.

I also saw the interview with Nomura stating that he will reveal more about Zexion in the near future, but that doesnt mean he is all of the sudden the main villian in KHIII. I was just curious cus im not sure if I missed something along the way.

Post if u agree, or most likely disagree

KHLover916

Man I wrote this long thing and then the forums got messed up and it went away. I'll try to remember it though. I think Zexion will be talked about a lot in the future. And the weapon that he uses is supposed to be a spoiler to the next KH installment. I don't think that he will be the main villian but he will definately be a factor.

KHLover916

It sucks because I think that Zexion is pretty cool. He is also one of the younger org members which makes him somewhat better. Plus he is kinda hot. Curse me for being attracted to a video game character. But what sucks is that everytime I think of him I think of his name and everytime I think of his name I think Sexy just because, Sexy Zexy. I am really trying not to.

Foshizzle

I just hope ... it will be a good weapon what if it was a lockblade!! which locks keyblades hell idk. i could see him using a dagger because its like michevious like.
Dude hes not dead or just fallen into ruin why does nomura say everyone else is just dead but for zexion is fallen into ruin maybe he maybe dead but like his essences is still their. Since he likes to trick people maybe he faked his own death to screw you guys over. For all i know ill be happy when zexions is revealed and shows all you non-believers up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back