• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Game shark or something along those lines, its hacked :)

one wing angel

i figured but still i have never used mine to do something like that! i mean i didn't even think you could use it for KH2 let alone unlocking the roxas fight

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
its funner with xemnas and Axel versus dual wield Roxas, but only in that area, cause therwise, Xemnas freezes the game wit his run up building move

code are best done with codebreaker, cause they require the least amount of letters and number to be entered making it faster cheating and funner!

pokesora

I knwo how to do it its easy get gameshark or armax and use the cheat to be roxas then the cheat to fight riku.

Sora~THE KING

That's a cheat.There's many..You could do Roxas vs. Roxas. Sora and Roxas vs. Sephirot;etc :D
__________________________________________________ _______________________
Sora- the Strongest Keyblade Master
soraformskm6.jpg

sonicisblue

me and my cousin just found a cheat to play as Riku! It took SO LONG then he took his AR max home used the cheat and woke up the next mourning (yes he was mourning lol) and the AR was broke! I never got to play as Riku...*cries*

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, i have the AR and u can do a lot more than just the Riku vs. Roxas fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back