• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

You´re right. Roxas looks older, but so does Sora, who should be from KH1, that brat.. Artwork is different from 3d-models.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Roxas's hair really doesn't look that different, you just looking at it from the opposite side, the pointier side. If we saw roxas from the other side, it would look more flat on one side and pointier on the other. Just carefully compare their hair, it is in fact exactly the same. About roxas looking older, i have no idea why, its just the way they drew him

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Ven's not wearing Roxas's clothes, they're very similar but if you look closely in other pics you can see the differences.

Ven's hair and Roxas's hair are exactly the same, you're just look at both from different angles.

Roxas is wearing black form-fitted leather. Black is a color that when worn makes you look slimmer, and the formed fitted leather only makes you look even thinner. The thinner you look the taller you look as well, when in reality you're the same height as someone who is fat but look shorter then you. Because of this, Roxas looks taller, bigger, and older. Also, Roxas looks happier in the organization, when Ven always looks serious, any other time we see Roxas, he has a childish, confused expression on his face. He looks much more confident in the organization which can only make him look older.

Does that answer any questions? =/

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
^ pretty much what the person above me said. But I can see what you're talking about. But one thing about the hair, I personally don't feel they're the same exact thing. I think Roxas's hair is spikier. (sorry if i spelled that wrong). Sorry for being off topic but Master Xehagnort looks scarier and scarier every time I see him. :/

A

Audo

Here's why, and you're hearing it here first. The big controversy of Ven/Roxas is that, dun dun dun. VEN WAS THE ONE IN THE ORG! Yes, i know SHOCKING! Ven was the one who battled Riku and one, but then Xemnas, because he is suck a schemeingly little biatch, made the two switch places which is how Riku killed Roxas the second time because it was normal Roxas and normal Roxas bites ass. so yes. That's why he doesnt look liek Roxas, because it's VEN~! and Roxas is on the left! Can you believe it? I can. And i can gaurentee you 100% that this is pure FACT*

* - Completely untrue.

A

Audo

^
haha! too bad Ven is much older than Roxas cause that would of been a really good theory. ;]
Lol. Who's to say that Nobodies age? I personally think they will always look as they do when they were first created. Who knows, Maybe Ven is Roxas' real Original person and like his heart was in the Heart Unlocker Keyblade and when Sora stabbed himself it made Ven create Roxas. Who knows. KH always has weird 'coincidences' as they call them. Maybe the 14th member is really Ven hahahaha

Jinsei

Lol I had the same reaction when I saw it. Its really just the art style nothing story related. The conclusion I came to : We never really saw a picture of Roxas standing at that angle so that must be how they decided to draw it. Roxas's hair goes to the right and thats a pic of his right side so thats all I think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back