• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF? No Event Viewer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponisito

I´ve seen on youtube that the menu when you finish all is: -New Game. -Load. -Trinity Report. -Data Install. So there is no event viewer? All Kingdom Hearts has it! (except KH1) Why BBS doesn´t?

A

Azrael

Just shut up man. BBS has so much put into it and you complain about watching cutscenes instead of fighting.

Auxia

On a slightly different note, does anyone know what "data install" is? I've seen it before but I don't know what it's about. Maybe the multiplayer?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hey guys guess what? We don't have to choose between awesome gameplay and theater mode because BBS has both! You can find theater mode in the trinity report.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
On a slightly different note, does anyone know what "data install" is? I've seen it before but I don't know what it's about. Maybe the multiplayer?

Data Install is a feature found in Dissidia Final Fantasy. When data install is selected from the main menu, the player can choose how much data can be installed onto the memory stick. The various sizes that can be installed are 245, 373, or 528 megabytes. Once selected the data is saved to the stick over a period of time dependent on how much is being installed. When finished, the game will load faster as it will now load most data from the memory stick instead of the actual disc.

Taken from Final Fantasy Wiki - Welcome to the Final Fantasy Wiki!

It is pretty much that, but not Dissidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back