• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow... just wow...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSPForDummies

Go to GameInformer.com and then go to the KH2 section if you havent already. Go to Media and watch "First Boss", this refers to the first boss fight in the Awakening against the big Nobody.

**UPDATE**
There is also a new IGN article on KH2 Here: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/678/678511p1.html
New videos as well that kick of teh assness

**ever so slight Spoilers if you want to be WOWOMFGTHATSCOO suprised when you first pop in KH2 not a story spoiler**

THAT BATTLE IS FREAKING AWESOME.
Starts out by doing this whole reaction thing (kicks ass) before you actually get to the fighting, which is awesome by the way. He shoots out these white and black squigly lines at you and then dives across the plato. What is so cool is the way the big Nobody moves. He's almost cartoony.

It's awesome, defidentally worth the watch and I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, it's a cool battle, but the guy playing didn't seem to know what he was doing, I think i probably could have done better

Buyt it was a cool fight, way more interesting and difficult then the Darkside boss battle

Glad to see that battles are longer and more complex in this game, I look forward to these boss battles XD

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
TheMuffinMan said:
Meh, it's a cool battle, but the guy playing didn't seem to know what he was doing, I think i probably could have done better

Buyt it was a cool fight, way more interesting and difficult then the Darkside boss battle

Glad to see that battles are longer and more complex in this game, I look forward to these boss battles XD

Yeah I agree! Why do they always choose these people who barely know how to play?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yep! and as for the vids on ign.com, whoa, the people just keep pressing X, (in some) even when the triangle comes up!! man, one of these days i'm gonna push them over and start playing.

chriselric

Yeah, i'd like to just walk all up in there and be like, "STEP OFF FOO'S!" and start kicking the ass of everything.

Decron

it's a cool fight but i have to go with what muffin said the guy is just clubbering like a chicken with no head

onyxrhapsody87

I wasn't amazed by how the guy was playing... I was caught by how difficult it looked... especially compared to the darkside... This one was by far, more action packed and probably kept the gamer on their toes... I also loved how the nobody moves... it's so fluid and odd for something that looks like that... It was just great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back