• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow,i noticed something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12

i was thinking and i thought: Sora, a 15 year old boy, and Riku, a 16 year old boy, pwned org. 13, which are full of adults around wht, 30 years old? and they all had powerful kickass weapons too

swizzle

You are such a drag..
man org was pwned by teens? GOD DAMN THEY SUCK! rofl. but seriously, dont ya think that hormones would be flying all over the place? kairi, sora, riku, and all them other teens?! man you could cut the hormones with a knife!! rofl but hey, its a disney game!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm still disappointed that Larxene didn't pounce Sora or Axel and lick one of them.

Sexy Angel
well, they both have keyblades, and no one knows what their origin is... yet

swizzle

You are such a drag..
^there was blood in pirates? when did this happen? ^(two posts away)i agree, little kids can take out old, totally buff adults with kick ass weapons? man, that cant be possible! but then again sora and riku do kick ass:D

Xemnas-sama

*secret*They were secretly on drugs*secret*Lol

Riku kicks ass Sora's just a comic relif compared to him.

fantasy08

I always thought that to. Here are 12 adults with powers and they get their asses handed to them by a child wielding a housekey, a shield wielding dog, and a half necked scepter wielding duck. Sad , real sad. One of many reasons why I can't take the KH series seriously.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The Disney villains also lost to a 15 year old boy,a dog and a duck...Thinking about this game logically would make me hate it...

bladed asassin

can you emagine how good sora and riku are gunna be in 10 years.. when they were soposed to get the keyblades ..yeah they kick ass now ..imagine them then..

swizzle

You are such a drag..
dude they would be ubber strong in 10 years! man imagine if they went up against them in like realtime, real experience! nobody oculd defeat them! unstopable

funnymanhaha1000

Yeah that really makes you wonder. I bet if they ever all met in disney hell they'd all get made fun of for getting the stuffing kicked out of them by a kid with a key.

Akuma Dusksoul

On the planet known as Tergia, just outside a smal
*chuckles* Funny thing is, in the original KH1 from Japan, Sora, Riku, and Kairi were suppost to be only around 8-9 years old...
Image what would that have lead to if Square-Enix and Disney had keep their ages the same?
That would mean, Ansem (Xenahort's (sp?) heartless), would have had his a$$ kicked by a 8 year old in stead of a 14 year old... Talk about being a sad villian. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back