• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wouldnt be cool if Hillary duff singed then next KH3 theme?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigabeat

i meann hillary duff is more famous tha Utada and she sing alot more better 4 me so im gonna ask nomura is he can ask hillary duff to sing the next KH song!!!!!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Hilary Duff can't sing for the life of her. You are an idiot for even suggesting this. Besides, I highly doubt that in Japan, Hilary is more popular than Utada.

Sharikaaria

hilary's probably meant for boosting disney's business, and i don't think she's nearly as famous in the US than Utada is in japan. besides, her voice isn't skilled enough to compare to utada's. utada writes the music herself and sings it. hilary sings music that others write for her. therefore, utada is much, much more talented. your request will be turned down

bishojoKasume

i meann hillary duff is more famous tha Utada and she sing alot more better 4 me so im gonna ask nomura is he can ask hillary duff to sing the next KH song!!!!!

What? You must be trippen. I mean I like Hilary Duff. I'm actually a fan of her but having her sing for KH would just ruin everything and plus she can't sing in Japanese. Having Utada is like tradition, kind of.

Sorry that we're hurtful but you know I love Hilary Duff too. She's really awsome it's just that idea isn't good at all.

Sora_Riku1

hillary duff?! HELL NOOOO!!!!!! I HATE HER MUSIC WITH ALL OF MY HEART! but thats just my opinion..............and everyone elses

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
gigabeat said:

Actually, it wouldn't be cool. It would be the worst thing to EVER hit KH. She's more famous than Utada? That may be so, but that doesn't mean she can sing. In fact, I don't even think she can carry a tune. Also, Hilary's lyrics are the most juvenile things that I've ever had the displeasure of gracing my ears. Her vocals make my ears bleed.

Gigabeat, I seriousl hope you're joking. You're 16 and you think Hilary Duff is better than Utada and you're just going to convince Nomura to have her sing in a possible KH 3? LMFAO!

Seriously, die slowly and painfully.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Why are yall flaming this person. Yes it is a bad idea but shit don't bash the person.

I guess this what geeks do in their time.

Roxas527

ok dude hilary duff sucks and you cant "ask nomura" anything cause you cant get ahold of him. and no your dad doesnt work for square! just in case that was ur next arguement

gigabeat

Keyblade Shards said:
Actually, it wouldn't be cool. It would be the worst thing to EVER hit KH. She's more famous than Utada? That may be so, but that doesn't mean she can sing. In fact, I don't even think she can carry a tune. Also, Hilary's lyrics are the most juvenile things that I've ever had the displeasure of gracing my ears. Her vocals make my ears bleed.

Gigabeat, I seriousl hope you're joking. You're 16 and you think Hilary Duff is better than Utada and you're just going to convince Nomura to have her sing in a possible KH 3? LMFAO!

Seriously, die slowly and painfully.

hahaha omg your so funny u knoww omg how dramatic anywayss you know you all just convinced meee yeah its better that utada stays cause utada sings in spanish and english

Girlygirl

Drama Setter said:
Why are yall flaming this person. Yes it is a bad idea but shit don't bash the person.

I guess this what geeks do in their time.
Lol, ya I agree all you guys had to say was just a simple no or something along the lines of that:rolleyes: , Hilary is an ok singer but she wouldn't really fit for the KH opening theme song.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I really don't like Hillary, so she would ruin the whole game for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back