• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilverSurfer

ok is it worth buying if i dont have nintendo DS, should i bother buying the system and the game. thats like 200 big ones.

mix

um you dont need to buy a DS to play COM. you can get a game boy advance SP which costs $75.

L

[LP]M

Ya, and it'd cost around $180 to buy both. If you already have an SP, don't bother with buying a DS (unless you want to).

mix

well then get an SP like i said its only $75. the price for COM and a SP is $125

S

SilverSurfer

ok i bought it, im on 3rd floor/level seems alot like kingdom hearts though... but its still fun thanks for the advice.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Game Master Boy said:
Nintendo DS sucks man... wait for PSP if thats what you want but the GBA is the best right now.

You'll probably take that back when Mario:Working Title comes out on DS. Anyway, last Christmas, you could've gotten the GBA half off from Wal Mart at the sale.

L

l_neiman

Alternatively, if you have a Game Cube, you can get the GBA-to-GC adapter, that hooks up to the bottom of the Game Cube, and allows you to play GBA games on your Game Cube, and thus on a big screen, :D. Makes it a lot more fun to play!

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
yes CoM is great to play on big screen, especially the Video Modes. although you could get a new CoM for 25-35 dollars, it'd cost, wit the SP $100-$110.

I'm on Riku right now, can't beat the last form of Ansem to beat the game *rushes to game* *Must Level up*

sorkai

I agree that CoM is a great game. In fact it is the first gba game I have bought and it was worth buying. I didn't had enough money to buy both the game and an sp so I just bougt the regular gba advanced since the only new thing on the sp is that it folds and you can play on the dark.
I might be out of topic but does anyone know where you can see clips from the game; like the
the ending from chain of memories. I have beaten the game but I want to see the clip without having to beat the game everytime I want to see it and I want to see it on big screen.

Tima

CoM is definitely worth it. It was an excellent game unlike any other gb game I have ever played. The cut scenes are revolutionary...you can't miss out on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back