• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Rumors.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
um... sora is a shell, bhk is just a heart, em was a evil dude ( he is neutral, just there to test soras strenght.), riku not being in kh2, kairi not being in kh2, bhk is just a myth, bhk has no friends, bhks friends are the other side of wakka and that group, bhks friends are wakka and the group,kairi is a keyblade weilder, riku is a shell, ansem is still alive.. etc'

i have heard alot

oh yeah

september 15' 2005 is the realse date

that was one of my faves...

Vzam

Bronze Member
I heard starship troopers world will be in KH2

/\ money in the bank.

Vzam

Bronze Member
lol im the superior actually, not Axel, Xaldin, BHK, Diz, Riku, Barnie, Ansem, Donald, Scooby Doo, Sora, or Demyx.

sasuke 189

i rember those pics they were so fake the worst rumer i heard on narutofan was there was a naruto world

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
sasuke 189 said:
i rember those pics they were so fake the worst rumer i heard on narutofan was there was a naruto world

wow thats just amazing on how -no offense to anyone- thick some people are. i would like to have certain shows as worlds but i know its not ganna happen

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
What's with da Star Wars/KH2 theories....?

Just becuz KH ppl wear black cloaks & da Jedi or whoever wear black cloaks does't mean anything.....though I find that very funny....heh, crossovers.( I can not imagine da KH characters flying into space defeating da Sith. Sora can cut his arm off like Anikin Skywalker...ouch)

Rumor: BHK's fake & Sora's real
or vice versa.....

Last edited:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
1. Riku isn't in the game
2. Kairi dies and Namine is her other half coming back to Sora (stupid Freshman at my school made this one up)
3. There's no such thing as the Thirteenth Order
4. Mickey is really actually evil
5. BHK doesn't even have a name
6. You can play as Cloud and Riku

SO yeah, those are all of the stupid rumors I can think of right now that I can remember...but I'm sure there are A LOT more.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
einon_san said:
Has the Mickey being trained by Yoda been said? If so...its so rediculous that it needs to be said again.

i love the star wars rumors theyre so funny. ur right this one was really ridiculuos didnt someone say that they thought there was ganna be a scene like in star wars where someone says i am ur father.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
My favorite rumor for KHI

Kingdom Hearts I had lego star wars in it, why else do you think there were many planets and you go from planet to planet on a lego ship!

Me: .....Cause all the Final Fantasy characters are younger and Cid might have gotten a lego packet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back