• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worst case senario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

if u notice Kh1 was released 6 months later inthe US than japan that sux if they pushed back kh2 6 months after japn release

Aros123

saixlonghorn21 said:
if u notice Kh1 was released 6 months later inthe US than japan that sux if they pushed back kh2 6 months after japn release
That would really suck!! but i wouln't be surprised if they did. I'm still upset at the fact it's not gonna be relesed in time for christmas

alchemist

i think that if that were to happen you will be seeing a bunch of people attacking s-e headquaters because they push it back again and i think i may be one of there

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You shouldn't have too much to worry. I heard a rumor from a source of mine that Square has already finished the english voice acting for 5 worlds including the introduction. Problem is they have a long way to go because there is a truckload of worlds( that are 8 hours each) in this game.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Man that would suck, but it most likely won't happen because nomura knows that the us and europe are where they get alot of sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back