• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you would like to be KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicolas

I want Atlantis because it would be cool to explore the Atlantian world an d unlocking its secrets. Also add where you think/want the keyhole to be. If there is one. I don't know much about KH2.....

Last edited:
K

killershadow

Re: List some of the world s you would like to be KH2 please look! Please!

I would really like some Final Fantasy based locations to be included, such as Midgar from FFVII. I would like to walk around the city, and the train graveyard. Also, it would be awesome to be able to walk around Balamb Garden from FFVIII.

And there should be a chocobo!

WaldoJnr

yeah, having a final fantasy based world would be made and i hope they do... and if they did have a FFVII midgar the keyhole should be hinden in on of the reactors or maybe where r saw sephiroth mother in midgar (can't think of her name it javginon or something like that )

One-Winged-Angel

i think having the city of the Ancients in FF7 would look awesome....

Last edited:
N

Nicolas

One-Winged-Angel said:
i think having the city of the Ancients in FF7 would look awesome....
The City Of The Ancients Would be awsome!

Sharkster

Finding Nemo,Brother Bear, The incredibles(it might be a bit late tho),Atlantica, Lady and the tramp.

Oracle

I want...

Pridelands (Lion King)
??? (Emporers New Groove) [I so want to battle along side Kuzco.. xD]
Zanarkand (Final Fantasy X) [And give us some blitzball! hey... Ever wonder how they breathe under water? o_O]
Ummm... God... Can't-think-of-name (Garnicia or something? Final Fantasy IX... I want to see Dagger's mom... God, you know, at first I thought she was a guy o_O Now I know she's one ugly queen)

S

sorasepiroth123

i agree ff places and i also agree with oracle blitzball yay lol and oracle u no the queen isnt daggers real mom rite?

N

Nicolas

Oracle said:
I want...

Pridelands (Lion King)
??? (Emporers New Groove) [I so want to battle along side Kuzco.. xD]
Zanarkand (Final Fantasy X) [And give us some blitzball! hey... Ever wonder how they breathe under water? o_O]
Ummm... God... Can't-think-of-name (Garnicia or something? Final Fantasy IX... I want to see Dagger's mom... God, you know, at first I thought she was a guy o_O Now I know she's one ugly queen)
They don't breath underwater. They just hold their breath. It must take years!!!!

chimpguy0

i want lion king, Neverland (not a boat and a clock), and maybe som worlds who have no key and you just explore them and u can go inside all the houses and the place could be really big.

p.s. SoulEater2118 has the best movie/singnature thing in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back