• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worlds that will be on kh2 (at least i think so!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

Sora's minion said:
i heard a rumor that sora dies on one world does anybody knows if thats true?

its a rumor but we already had a topic like this, it is very unlikely that they would just kill sora in the game in one world, that will change the story COMPLETELY and storyline would get to complicated, just keep the story line simple and adventurous(sp?) like they did in KH.

sora_master

Just go to any website with pics of KH2 and one of them is mickey with a golden keyblade. If you look closely, it looks like you are on a boat. I could be wrong, but I dont think so

adventchildkiori

yeah that one site that had that steamboat willie was one of the worlds took down that information... its either kh creators didnt want the information out so early or it was false information.... no one knows yet but yeah I want to see this picture too.

sora_master

The pic is the 7th page of KH2 pics but actually it looks kinda like a rooftop. Im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back