• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds in 0.2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
So I'm thinking Aqua is going to visit the following worlds while in the Dark Realm:
  1. The Circus (Dumbo)
  2. The Pride Lands (The Lion King)
  3. Happy Meadow (Bambi)
  4. Beast's Castle (Beauty and The Beast)
  5. The Land of Dragons (Mulan)
  6. Port Royal (Pirates of The Caribbean)
I'm thinking that the story might have Aqua trying to help whoever is out there, by freeing the powerful souls in those worlds (like Simba, Bambi and Dumbo). That way it explains how Sora can summon them (and where the gems came from). It can also explain how Beast was able to escape his world and travel to Hollow Bastion.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I think you're greatly overestimating how big of a game 0.2 is....

We know now that it was originally going to be the introduction to KH3, which means it is probably, at most, like a 2-4 hour thing. And they wouldn't have crammed all those worlds in the opening tutorial. Maybe references to them, some iconography, but not full worlds or full plots devoted to them.

Nomura said:
The volume is a short episode that is about as worth as one world from the KH series.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
I'm thinking any worlds will also just be destroyed heartless ran versions at that.

Mr. Megaverse

1. Spectacular Circus (Dumbo)
2. The Great Forest (Bambi)
3. Spotty London (101 Dalmatians)
4. Pride Lands
5. The Land of Dragons
6. Castle of Dreams
7. Beast's Castle

are the 7 worlds I want the most. The First 3 simply because they haven't been in the series before, Pride Lands & The Land of Dragons because I think dark versions of those worlds would look amazing, Castle of Dreams seems like an obvious one based on the end of the Secret Episode in BBSFM, and Beast's Castle just because if this overlaps with KH1 then we'll get to see a world as it's being dragged into the dark realm by the heartless.

Anagram

Banned
Since BBSv2 is gonna be so short I see us only getting one destroyed world or one level made up of a bunch of destroyed worlds. Example, one part has Cinderella's castle, another section some other world and so on.

Kinda like and End of the World (from kh1) level.

Mr. Megaverse

Since BBSv2 is gonna be so short I see us only getting one destroyed world or one level made up of a bunch of destroyed worlds. Example, one part has Cinderella's castle, another section some other world and so on.

One giant world made up of fragments of many worlds taken by the heartless would be cool, just make the fragments of each world more distinct and noticeable than that little bit we got in the End of the World. Like Imagine one area is a dark jungle (Pride Lands) but in the jungle you find a dark Chinese palace (The Land of Dragons) for example. That'd be a cool idea and it would allow for a more open world type of feel which KH3 seems to be going for anyway.

jgray1087

I think the only world we know that will be in it would be a dark version of Castle of Dreams. However i believe that a lot of stuff will be explained in this episode plus in KHX back cover.

Anagram

Banned
One giant world made up of fragments of many worlds taken by the heartless would be cool, just make the fragments of each world more distinct and noticeable than that little bit we got in the End of the World. Like Imagine one area is a dark jungle (Pride Lands) but in the jungle you find a dark Chinese palace (The Land of Dragons) for example. That'd be a cool idea and it would allow for a more open world type of feel which KH3 seems to be going for anyway.

Just imagine going from a dark and ruined Beast castle to a haunted Pride Lands and so on. ;D

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

This was what I was thinking, essentially the abridged version of BBSV2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back