• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World/ Keyblade... MAKE IT!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

I know this has sorta been done before but here it goes anywho.

List the worlds you want in KH3, and create the keyblades for those worlds, also list thier abilities just like KH.

Here is mine.

Pocahontas = Sprit Bringer, Raises MP by 2.
Toy Story = Toy King ,Raises HP by 1, Decrease MP by 1
Lilo and Stitch = Expirement Key, Raises attack by 4 decreases Deff by 2
Spirit = Wild Wind Raises MP,Attack and HP by 3

FigmentJedi

Spirit isn't Disney, it's Dreamworks.
Here's some of my ideas:
Thunder Mesa(Disneyland Paris's Frontierland) = Gold Nugget, raises MP and HP by 3, increases munny gain in battle

Journey Into Imagination = One Little Spark, increases MP by 4, HP by 2

Song of the South/Splash Mountain = Briar Thorn, increases attack, defense and HP by 3

Yoda_Mickey

I don't know about the keyblades, but I'd like to see(these are soem weird ideas btw)

Spirited Away
Gargoyles
Snow White and Cinderalla mixed into one world where Auron is the partner you team up with...
Tarzan mixed with Jungle Book to make a return of Deep Jungle

and for the keyblade thing... well I'd like to see a Nobody Keyblade... like a keyblade with the Nobody symbol as the keychain like Riku's keyblade as a heartless symbol.

Keyblade Knights

Mosters Inc.=Laugher=increase magic by 2

The Increbiles=Super Power=increase HP and Attack by 2

Scooby Doo=Mystery Inc.= increase HP by 2 Mp by 1 Attack by 2

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
well does it have to be disney
i dont have a world its a totaly original designed keyblade except for the name Fenrir, because i think the fenrir blade sucks so i made me a version of it, but here it goes

Fenrir= increases HP and attack by 2, and Defence by 1

FigmentJedi

On another note, if they did do an Incredibles world in the next game, they should totally use Goofy and Donald's own superhero identities (Supergoof and PK.)

RikusDarkHalf

I have a question now its off topic but has anyone noticed nothing but im not sure chicken little if he was made by them but Pixar. I belive that in order to make lvls with like bugs life and toy story they square would need to also need pixars agrement

Tiger King

RikusDarkHalf said:
I have a question now its off topic but has anyone noticed nothing but im not sure chicken little if he was made by them but Pixar. I belive that in order to make lvls with like bugs life and toy story they square would need to also need pixars agrement

Well Disney and Pixar are in bindings, oh and yeah this can be any world, but it has to be a real one not made up by you.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i hate making up disney/movie worlds+keyblades.......
i only make worlds that mostly affect on the storyline (like The World That Never Was or End of the World did) or something and Keyblades like that stuff as well.

port royal 12

heres mine

the emperors new groove where u can get both llama and pacha screw g and d
key would be-groovey baby-attacks by slamming key into ground so loud music comes out and it summons demon llama and u dance and kill people while doing so
scary movie 3 micheal jackson anyone lol

jungle book yes sik
or cry of the jungle

pohcahonta- searching spirit

i wouldnt mind seeing some full metal alchemist
alchema key

or some other games cause ff is gonna get so recycled if they use it for all the kh2 games

also if kh3 is on ps3 then its gonna be frikin huge i mean like a world in cg graphics sik mate

Tiger King

I would also like a FF X Keyblade called , Brothers Key ( Brotherhood ). It would be like so cool, plus like you said if it was goin to be on the PS3 it would be like 20x better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back