• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World Hobby Fair KH2:FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

Well...I read on the Khinsider front page that the World Hobby Fair was on the 25 but according to the KH-2.net, It has already started and they just said these two short sentences:

At the World Hobby Fair, KH2:FM+ proved to be popular in Osaka.

The Halloween Town and Vexen boss battle demos were both able to be played there.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Xemna's heatless

Well...I read on the Khinsider front page that the World Hobby Fair was on the 25 but according to the KH-2.net, It has already started and they just said these two short sentences:

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

ok thanx dude so is there any new's on it yet?

TepidShark

Awards
So wait, the World Hobby Fair already started? Then why did it say it was moved to the 25th?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I went to Kh-vids and check on the link which features the event report of the World Hobby Fair by Square-Enix and Re:CoM does make an appearance, with a picture of it shown and I believe this picture is taken from Osaka.

TepidShark

Awards
I could be wrong but it looks like from that site that this was the 25th annunl World Hobby Fair. But it also looks like the 14th isn't the only date this is happening. It looks like it is happening on the 20th, 21st, 28th, and Feb. 4th. I could be wrong though. Check for your self: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/whf25/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back