• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Words of the Four Winds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Words of the Four Winds

Background Story:

The kingdom of Enwra had always seemed to have its share of problems. Wars had been damaging not only to the known population of the kingdom, but the governments as well. There are three other kingdoms that reign around Enwra. Jopell is the kingdom to the western winds, and has always been at alliance with Enwra, but had a tuff about three or so centuries ago, but indeed moved on.

Kospell is the reigning nation to the south, and has never liked either of the two kingdoms mentioned. Last is the kingdom to the north, Fimar.

Each kingdom has their kings and queens and their own princes, and princess'. But for a few centuries, theres never been a male heir, and the kings fear the weakening of the kingly blood lines, since each princess has had to marry other royalty or peasants even.

In a distant land, across the sea of Heio, lies a land of great priestess' that know the future of the kingdoms and can repair the damage that was done to them centuries before. When the Lord of Ravint had cursed them from having male heirs. This king of Ravint has had an unnaturally long life. Stories say that he was blessed by the life of his daughter before she died, since she was a very powerful priestess. Ever since then, her father has been power hungry and wants to resurrect his daughter.

Each kingdom had been told to send their princess' to find out how to destroy this curse. But something blocks their way, the kingdom, to the far far east, known as Ravint.

Ravint is the domain of the forgotten king. He was cruel and unforgiving. He was banished from the land of Fimar after he tried to raise his dead daughter using Necromancy. Which in the land was forbidden over every other kind of magic.

He wants to see the kingdoms fall, And he wants to again try to raise his dead daughter so that she may take over all of the kingdoms and reign when he is finally unable. But to do that, he must use the pure blood of all the princess' in the kingdoms. Each princess now must try to stay alive and out of the clutches of this lord.

Rules:
(IF you do not read these, I WILL Ignore you)
  1. Please send me your template first so I may approve it please.
  2. Do not post here unless I've given you permission to.(Makes things less messy)
  3. Please read this whole thread before you message me.
  4. Romance is alright and is fine, just don't go overboard. (I'm leaving it up to you guys to know what is alright or not. Im not your mother.)
  5. No Godmoding, come on people. ^_^ You know better than that by now If you want to be in one of my Rpg's
  6. Please be descriptive with your posts. I don't like one paragraphed responces. But three pages might be a little overboard. Then I might suggest you get writing a story. ^_^
  7. For Princess': Let me know what kingdom you want, as well as what element your skilled in.
  8. For guards: You must tell me which princess you are protecting. ^_^
Template: For Princess'
  1. Name:
  2. Age: (17-22)
  3. Nickname: (Optional)
  4. Kingdom:
  5. Appearance: (Pictures are alright, but get creative and write one out ^_^)
  6. Facial Appearance:
  7. Clothing:
  8. Weapon of Choice:
  9. Reigning Element:
  10. Other Abilities:
  11. Other:
  12. Personality:
  13. Background:
Template: Guards
(Notice they don't get an element, talk to me if you want one. But it goes under your ability, and its your only one.)
  1. Name:
  2. Age: (20-26)
  3. Kingdom of Origin: (Not always the same place your princess is from)
  4. Princess:
  5. Appearance:
  6. Facial Appearance:
  7. Clothing:
  8. Weapon of Choice:
  9. Abilities:
  10. Personality:
  11. Background:
Map:
untitled.jpg
(PS: I know It's quite retarded looking, yes I realize this, But I haven't used paint in ages, and just.. go easy on me ^_^)
List:
  1. Kingdomwolfblade
  2. Blackestnight
  3. Morpheaus
  4. (If I missed you and you'd be on this list, let me know ^_^)
Slots:
  1. Princess of Enwra:
  2. Princess of Jopell:
  3. Princess of Kospell:
  4. Princess of Fimar: (Obliviongirl 13)
  5. Guard Enwra:
  6. Guard Jopell:
  7. Guard Kospell:
  8. Guard Fimar:
  9. Lord of Ravint:
  10. Princess of Ravint:
  11. Guard of Ravint:
My Template:
  1. Name: Gauri Mab
  2. Age: 19
  3. Nickname: Bella
  4. Kingdom: Fimar
  5. Appearance: She is built very beautifully. Gauri has pale white skin like the moon itself. Her eyes are a brilliant blue and her hair black like the night sky. She stands about 5'4'' and she has a very slender but curvatious feature. Gauri also has a full chest like her ancestors before her.
  6. Facial Appearance: Gauri has full lips and slender eyebrows that curve up following her eyebrow bones. Her lashes are as dark as her hair and her mouth curves downward.
  7. Clothing: She wears a variety of light to deep blue clothing, and black. Since most of her wardrobe was switched from gowns to warrior wear, she was able to choose the colors she wanted.
  8. Weapon of Choice: Twin Arm Scythes
  9. Reigning Element: Ice/Water
  10. Other Abilities: She is very skilled with almost anything she can get her hands on. She loves to weild the staff and the arm scythes that she was given on her 18th birthday. Gauri also has a certain power boost when the moon is in sight.
  11. Other: She has a cresent moon mark on the back of her neck.
  12. Personality: She has a cold and distant personality and is never really looking for new friends or new people to get along with. But she does her duty to her kingdom as well as she think she can.
  13. Background: Gauri Mab was born on the night of the full moon in the quietest of days. Her father loved her dearly and her mother was more or less always there for her. She lived a quiet life in the north and never got much of the outside world that thrived around her kingdom. Gauri's life started to get more and more exciting as she got older and older. She was able to leave her kingdom and travel to the other kingdoms that were all around the known continent.
    Gauri started to become good friends with the Princess of Jopell and they soon became inseperable. Until Gauri had to return to her kingdom in the north. She left and open invitation for the princess as she always was excited to at least get leters from her sometimes. Then Gauri started her combat training at age 13. She soon became one of the best warriors in her villages. Because of the fact that there were going to apparently be no male heirs, she had to train to be able to defend her country.
    When she turned 19, she had to go take the task ahead. To travel across Heio and find the truth and break the curse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back