• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wonderland bear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chaos_Lord

in wonderland what does that teddy bear do. I read somewhere that it affects events later in the game. any ideas?

C

Chaos_Lord

im not kidding. In the bizzare room if you look around you see a bear. but if you go to the upside down bizarre room the you can move the bear. then it is on the chair in the regular bizarre room. then you grow big get a item in the book. move the bear then move the clock which reveals a hole that goes to the tea party garden. I swear it.

CLOUD598

Chaos_Lord said:
im not kidding. In the bizzare room if you look around you see a bear. but if you go to the upside down bizarre room the you can move the bear. then it is on the chair in the regular bizarre room. then you grow big get a item in the book. move the bear then move the clock which reveals a hole that goes to the tea party garden. I swear it.

yeah he's right people there is a brown teddy bear on the chair when you push it but i don't know how that would affect the game can't help you there!

C

Chaos_Lord

thank you. I was reading on game faqs that it effects events later in the game. dont knwo if they are trust worthy though. but you get the item in the book, the flower pot items, when you move the clock, and you fill the bowl with water. anyone know how to get the treasure chest thats blue in the lotus forest up to to the right rght when you enter from the queens castle? do you need glide?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I know what it does. When Sora's big and after you beat Hallow Bastion you can go back target the bear and the book and Grandfather clock will pop out. Open the book you'll get an item. Push the clock and you'll be in the Tea Party Garden on that bouconey "SP?" with that box. Hope this isn't confusin.

ordyh

I did it with out even knowing what it does. But when you read the book that falls down onto the table you get an item (i forgot what it was).
:cool:

C

Chaos_Lord

i think the item was a mythril shard or something. does anyone know how to get the treasure chest in lotus forest immediately to you left at the top when you enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back