• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wizard Heartless has a face!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oppositearmor

Website
www.matmice.com
ok, this may not seem to exiting, but it startled me. the wizard heartless DOES have a face!
i was lookin through my stradgey guide, seeing if there wasn't anything i haven't done, so now i'm in the enemy section, i'm lookin at every single enemy and then i come on to the wizard heartless, and i'm thinking, if only i could see his face, lots of people say he dosen't have one, so i look at his face and it turns out the top half of his face is black and the bottom is white, but there is only one thing, he dosen't have eyes! i thought it was exiting, tell me what u think.:) (plz)

The Dude Man

Re: the wizard heartless has a face!

cool

i always thought he had a face

i thought it was black with yellow eyes

King Sora

plz post a picture, i dunno what your talking about either...

oppositearmor

Website
www.matmice.com

in the stradgey guide for KH i found his face, and look in the journal if u don't know what i mean by wizard heartless, it's his name, he's in Hallow Bastion. Yep, his name is just plain old wizard, has a magic rod thingy.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

hmm, I always thought he did have a face. Who knew I was right

S

Shadow Keyblade

Hmm,no face.That's pretty strange.I thought that there was something under the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back