• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wisdom Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
How do I get Wisdom Form?!? :confused:
Do I get it from driving with Valor too much or does some one give it to me? HELP!!!!!!!

swks26

just now i used wisdom form then i get hit by the heartless then suddenly sora became BLACK! so cool man! attack with his hands... walks on hands and legs =D

The_Way_To_Dawn

swks, you sorta wanna avoid that. The form you just got thrust into is called Anti form, and if it happens too much, you start losing items and stuff.

The_Way_To_Dawn

As in, the elixers and synthesis items and stuff. They go away. ANd you have to get them back, y'know?

swks26

OMFG! ... can i ask? how does this anti form come in? cause i changed into wisdom... then straight away i got this anti form... how do i avoid it?

The_Way_To_Dawn

It usually happens when you're doing drives, adn are attacked, or have been getting whooped so fat and ond have auto drive equipped.

swks26

erkkkk!! okays! thanks! =D i thought i wanted to try to get more of this anti form... lucky im in this forums! thanks for helping =D

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
The_Way_To_Dawn said:
As in, the elixers and synthesis items and stuff. They go away. ANd you have to get them back, y'know?

What are you talking about I have not lost any items and I have gone into anti form way too many times. Where did you hear that you lose items?

And anti form is not from geting hit. It is from driving too much. Every time you drive you get 1 anti point. The more points the higher the chance of going into anti form.

kthundercat

Yeah, I'm confused on why people keep saying that you go into anti form after you've been hit or you're about to die while in a drive......? The book says that another way your chances of going into anti get higher when you do certain things, actions. An unseen counter is actually built into the game.

Oathblivion

swks, you sorta wanna avoid that. The form you just got thrust into is called Anti form, and if it happens too much, you start losing items and stuff.
Never heard of that. I better not lose any of my hard earned Orichalcums.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

I've never lost any of my items using Anti form, but then again I've only used it twice so far. I used it once in Disney Castle, and once on my second visit to Port Royal.

E

Eclipse

i got all forms, and they are all at maximum level. it's fun..i can float around beast's castle with about 9 drive bars ^_^

E

Eclipse

this is the order of the worlds

mulan - beast's castle - colisseum - disney castle - timeless river

Lunar Knight

American Person
I never lost any items, even though I was in Anti-Form about only 12 times. All of the times I turned into Anti-Form was because I got hit by an enemy. The other times when I'm hit by a heartless, I drive normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back