• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wisdom Form??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidus05

How often do you think you will use wisdom form?? I will probably only use it when i want a stronger magic effect. Do you restore more health by using cure while your in wisdom form??

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This is the one form, I'm most excited about. I'm probably going use it as much as possible.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
It reminds me of ape escape 3 when u trun into cyber ace and fly around shooting monkeys.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
ultima238 said:
you won't have all the forms in the beginning you start from brave and then get different ones

yea but I'm saying once I get them. Even before that I'll be using brave more.

D

Dexter

Hard to belive but, Wisdom Form pwns!! I used it mostly on boss battles because alot of boss in kh2 are ussaly damaged alot by some sort of magic. Yeah I also use Master but that a diffrent story.../^_^/,.....

Twilight power

rpg master said:
Hard to belive but, Wisdom Form pwns!! I used it mostly on boss battles because alot of boss in kh2 are ussaly damaged alot by some sort of magic. Yeah I also use Master but that a diffrent story.../^_^/,.....

you imported the jap version? o.0 i thought you were gonna wait till the us , shame on you rpg master

imasecretadmirer

ill use it alot once i get it, ive been waiting to experiment with the drive forms, and i think ill hold off on picking my favorite till i get to play with em

CidHighwind

im not really a fan of the magic i think ill use it because it looks cool but ill most likely end up using valor (or is it brave what do they call it now-a-days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back