• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winnie the Pooh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
Ok who else is like totaly bummin that they have brought back the winne the pooh world? I am because I just didnt like it in the first one. It hadd nothing to do with the story and the only thing that you got from it was a special 30 sec movie if you did a few other things. So I dont know, I wished that they hadnt brought it back for the second one. Because for me thats a world I think I can do without.

And wow as far as the whole two disk thing, thats crazy. What if its like Devil May Cry 2 and Sora's story is on one disk and BHK's story is on the second disk I think that would be totaly rockin.....

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
i dont really mind that they brought it back, the only one i dont like that they brought back is atlantica

helios

Bronze Member
Okay i hate winne the pooh and his board on kh was so useless i hate it it sucks so bad. :mad:

BHK Owns

yea im not a winne fan myself and that god dam carrot game with tigger...took me like 15 tries to get the score i needed...but bringing him back in 2....i dunno about that. they better upgrade the whole pooh world bigtime

JapanesePanda

I liked it, I thought it was a good sub-plot from the main game and it was nice to see no heartless popping up everywhere. It provided good escapism from the main adventure, though the mini-games were frustrating, especially that honey tree one!

D

Dexter

Well didn't u here that this time in anlantica is muched improved..............this time in anlantica u will be able to turn more easiley b/c sora has returned in this world and u will be able to walk on lannd and + we will be doing DDR oh yeah.....................and about WTP ( winne the pooh) i think it's great that it's returning i mean i loved going to TT and play a mini game but it has been confirmed that there will be more mini games and the world will be more expanded and in a article it said there might be a story line so who nos maybe Anlantic and WTP will be 2 great worlds????????????????????

why are we talking about atlantica....get back on subject..
So anyways I for one am glad I mean pooh is a grand part of disney...KH wouldnt be the same without it:p

moogles

I don't really mind that they brought back Winnie the Pooh. I'm wondering how they are going to make the KH2 version entertaining, though. The screens show Pooh stuck in the rabbit hole AGAIN. I wonder if this time you need celery juice instead of carrot juice to get him unstuck.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I don't care i had a feeling winnie the pooh was coming back before scans and atlantica there were hints ariel: i want to see worlds like you (in the movie she goes on land other than water) winnie the pooh you can come back sora that is if you want to) also ursula atlantica is based off of the first movie not second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back