• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winners don't act like this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jk4eva

I saw this little flash video on a website about people who just live to spoil others about important details whether in a book or movie. I found it amusing and I think it serves a valid point. It is annoying when people purposely give away plots or other info and you gain nothing by doing so, except making people upset.

Click here

^ This is just a good example of showing that, but I'm talking in general.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Holy mother.. the voices irked you? They scared the crap out of me.
But yeah, the movie has a point xP the whole movie of the guy spoiling those people outside of Barnes and Nobles and driving off wasn't funny to begin with anyway.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Ryu said:
the whole movie of the guy spoiling those people outside of Barnes and Nobles and driving off wasn't funny to begin with anyway.

Really?
I thought that was freakin' hilarious,but then again,I have no heart o_0

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I liked it. Every forum I go to I see HP: 6 spoilers...

jk4eva

^ The point of it was that people who haven't read the book yet usually get spoiled by inconsiderate people. Of course you wouldn't understand the relevance, because you're thinking of yourself when you say you already read it. I'm just saying it's impolite for people to do things like this to others, and this video just demonstates that. >.>

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Bah, Jk, you're just upset cause a certain someone spoiled the book for you. xD.

But those guys were pretty creepy, with their snorting and gasping....*shudder* And yes, people who spoil things deserve to rot in a tar pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back