• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Master Xehanort come after Sora in KHIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

No, that isn't his goal. His goal is to make darkness and light equal or something. Sora probably knows he is evil and he and Riku will go find him or something.

Darkness and light are already equal. This is the reason all light has a shadow. He wanted kingdom hearts. I forget why i havent played KH1 since i was like 10 but yeah xP

Keyblademasterbb

Im my opinon I feel that Xehanort will use both Riku and Sora to create the X-blade he will most likely awaken the darkness already in Riku's heart and use Sora's heart of prue light and make them fight.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Actually think He will go after Sora, but not directly, you can tell he's going to have some pawns come KhIII....

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Im my opinon I feel that Xehanort will use both Riku and Sora to create the X-blade he will most likely awaken the darkness already in Riku's heart and use Sora's heart of prue light and make them fight.
Sora doesn't have a heart of pure light; MAYBE Ven does.

As for Riku, he could actually survive a heart split, making Sora unnecessary. Wouldn't make a bad plot twist if the heart split was reintroduced, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back