• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will kh 2 be two discks long??(continued)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would you like it if kh 2 was two discs long??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Wing

Website
www.xanga.com
well guys. There is gonna be two disks. theres nothing wrong with that. Im sure that all u guys want Kh 2 to be aslong as possible. But i dont think there gonna have it so that u have to switch the game while like in a fight or something like that. Maybe the second disk is to play with BHK.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
DrkNessOfHeart said:
i havent read nothing about that??? could u gimme a link or something.......cus i mean ps2 games could hold a s--- load of info........
Same goes fo me.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
UltimaPharoh said:
yeah. and what kind of slow ba****d would take 3 yrs to beat a game? two disks or not. :p
u r rite but i'm just sayin i don't want it to be too long is all :)

-DarkRiku-

Chicken Wing said:
well guys. There is gonna be two disks. theres nothing wrong with that. Im sure that all u guys want Kh 2 to be aslong as possible. But i dont think there gonna have it so that u have to switch the game while like in a fight or something like that. Maybe the second disk is to play with BHK.

Maybe after u beat a number of worlds, then u've to go get ur gummi ship updated u change disks.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
pwn3d to the max said:
yeah it has been..... CONFIRMED

Actually it wasn't confirmed. Nomura just said there was a possibility meaning it could or could not be on 2 discs. We'll just have to wait.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
.:KL:. said:
Actually it wasn't confirmed. Nomura just said there was a possibility meaning it could or could not be on 2 discs. We'll just have to wait.

thnx 4 clearing up 4 me ...i was like WTF......

oh and could i still get a link 2 where nomura states that?? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back