• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will he remember Twilight Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Hey, something just occured to me. Once Sora gets out of his big memory egg thingie, and his memories are back to normal, do you think he'll remember Twilight Town?

I know he didn't remember it during Chain of Memories, but I wonder if he would've remembered it during Kingdom Hearts, or if he will during Kingdom Hearts 2.

L

l_neiman

Bear in mind that 2 years elapse between Chain of Memories and KH2, though, so it's quite possible that some memories will have come back to him in that time...

But my guess is that something that'll happen at the beginning of KH2 will trigger the memories of Castle Oblivion coming back, thus setting up the story for the game...

L

l_neiman

I definitely remember him fighting in Hollow Bastion, at least on the outside. I'm not sure about Castle Oblivion, but I don't remember anything off the top of my head, though I could be mistaken...

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Nomura set up the storyline of CoM that way is so that people won't be confused in Kh2 and that you won't have to play CoM in order to play KH2. He loses his new memories (CoM) and gets his old memories (KH).

starry_eyed_hero

jmaine06 said:
Nomura set up the storyline of CoM that way is so that people won't be confused in Kh2 and that you won't have to play CoM in order to play KH2.
True, but there is one thing I think might get a lil bit confusing in KH2 if you didn't play CoM. What about Axel? Axel probably still remembers Sora, what if he starts talking to Sora about stuff that happened in Castle Oblivion?

Well, then again, actually that can probably work itself into the new storyline. Perhaps one of Sora's new goals will be to uncover the mysteries of what happened back in Castle Oblivion, and Axel will serve as Sora's most valuable clue.

However, I hope that doesn't take up all of the storyline, because I'd really hate for KH2 to be entirely about Sora trying to remember what happened in CoM.

starry_eyed_hero

#12_Larxene said:
Well I Hope Larxene Comes Out To Finish Off Stuff And I Want To See What Happens Wiht Her And Axel Gah!! I Cant Wait
Actually I kinda hope Larxene returns too. I wanna know what Larxene's doin now if she's still alive. Chances are she's not a member of the organization anymore after her treason at Castle Oblivion.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Also hopes Larxene will return.. i liked her spunk and they never actually show her die. And again I say I think hes gona remember and probably go back to twilight town. I also think Sora's gona meet BHK

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Is Twilight Town a memory then? I always though the Unknowns made him think it's a memory of him...

Hmmm...

starry_eyed_hero

New2Ya said:
Is Twilight Town a memory then? I always though the Unknowns made him think it's a memory of him...

Hmmm...
Twilight Town is not a memory, it's a place. In Chain of Memories, Sora never actually went to Twilight Town. He went into his memories of Twilight Town, just like he did with all the other worlds in the game. Twilight Town itself is not just a memory.

starry_eyed_hero

grouchy unknown said:
It is probably a memory from his heart. He just doesn't realize it yet.
Did you not just read the post above yours? Twilight Town is not a memory, it's a place. In CoM, Sora saw his memories of Twilight Town from the other side of his heart(which Vexen tells him straight out).

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
well maybe he somehow remembered about the events in CoM cause his heart is to strong, so if that is the case, then he will remember TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back