• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Axel play a big role in 358/2 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku in the dawn

358/2 days is going to focus on Roxas' lasts days as being an Org. XIII Member and what he goes through those last days. Well Axel is Roxas' best friend, so I'm guessing that he'll play a big role right?
Maybe we'll find out more about Axel...
Who is Axel's Heartless/ real person?
How did the Org. find out that Roxas was a KeyBlade weilder?
Why does Axel friggin rock?
How is Roxas able to weild both the Oblivion and Oathkeeper brilliantly before Sora can even weild 2 KeyBlades at a time?
If Axel and Chuck Norris were to fight, who'd win? Axel!!!
lol
I hear the Riku Roxas fight is part of 358/2 days, so maybe we'll see what Riku was up to the whole time during the year Sora was asleep...

riku in the dawn

Well the Axel-Roxas connection is deeper in this game cause of the screenshot from the game
plus Axel is a playible character so we may learn more about him

True that. I personally think that Axel is a very important character.
When you think about it he's the only one we don't know that had a Heartless/ real person.
And, he can beat Chuck Norris with his eye closed, hands tied behind his backs, and feet bound so yea lol.

riku in the dawn

I think that we will find a little more about Axel but I don't know how much more.
Oh I to think that Axel can kick Norris butt.

You officially are kool for agreeing with me....lol
Stuff that comes up while at skool lol
Well I think the fact that we still don't know about his Heartless/ real person i think thats a big thing we have to find out...

riku in the dawn

Yeah, we know that a good majority of the people in the Org. are past apprentices of Ansem the Wise that chose to follow Xenahort in his experiments.
But, no proper info has been given on Axel, leading me to infer that some of his past will be revealed in 358/2 days.

JacobElysian

Awards
I bet he does since a lot people wanted to see his story anyways. So, I don't know why Nomura wouldn't make him have a big role in the game. Also, I can't say I actually like Axel, I hate backstabbing traitors... but of course, everyone likes him anyways. So how could I argue with him having a big role in this upcoming game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back