• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wil other characters be playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightwalker

Will other characters besides Sora be playable like riku or the BHK if not just say no....if no one knows just speak of how cool it would be and which ones you would want to play as.

libreg

You know when they rumored that this might be a two disc game ( I highly doubt it because so far thats only on ps1 but lets just pretend its true) well what if there really were two discs and one of them was so that you could play as bhk after you defeated the game the first time as sora? Its just a theorie but if you flame me I have a flame proof sheild so go ahead...

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
It hasn't been confirmed but Nomura stated in one of the interviews about there being another hero or something that hinted there could be another playable character.

Kingdom_KID

I'm pretty sure the BHK will be playable. It's been stated other places that he is, hasn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong plz.

KeybladeShadow88

dude, libreg are you tottaly out of the loop? of course it's a 2 disk game, it has been confirmed by the great creator.... wouldn't it be fun if namura and the guy who made zelda got into a fight useing the weapons from their games... I would pay to see that

libreg

KeybladeShadow88 said:
dude, libreg are you tottaly out of the loop? of course it's a 2 disk game, it has been confirmed by the great creator.... wouldn't it be fun if namura and the guy who made zelda got into a fight useing the weapons from their games... I would pay to see that
oops sorry what can I say im a noob lol :D oh yeah and that would be pretty funny lol

libreg

yeah I wish it was riku too but I guess bhk is still cool since you get to have two keyblades for the whole time not just drive mode but I still wish I could play as riku (of course I would still be jumping for joy if you could play as bhk)

AHeartless

Yeah Riku's more fun than some blondie-copy cat. :[
Burn in hell you other side of heart-freak BHK. You're most boring mysterious character

But I think the other playable would be BHK... *sigh*

Have you people noticed btw that many FFs has a blond main character and now probably second main character is blond in KH2! SE got the blond-infection. Next press statement Nomura is probably colored his hair to blond. Doomsday!

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I think the BHK would be more fun to play as a second playable character because I could follow a new story. But like I said before, if he is playable, then his story should be on a seperate disk. I wouldn't mind playing as Riku too because I would like to understand the Twilight side a little more.

~NGD OMEGA~

It is definetly BHK because it was said that he had a party of two other characters, and what would be the point of a party if you didn't play him. At max I would say Riku could also be playable, along with Kairi, but I think Riku will be in the Party with BHK, along with Mickey. And Kairi... well she's never faught before...

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
beyond playing as sora, riku, kairi, and bhk, it's really unlikely that any other characters'd be playable. but whether or not u can, it'd be cool.

~NGD OMEGA~

Unless of course there are multiplayer bonus games, then you can add in your friends into a party, and play as whoever you want. Probably not going to happen, but it would be cool, something to do with your friends.

~NGD OMEGA~

Who? OWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Okay, I get it. Anyway, that it what I have been saying from the start. I have always believed that the two disks would have one with Sora's face on it, with Donald and goofy next to him, and the other with BHK and his partners, thus letting you play the two games, and not mess up the storyline by switching between them constantly. Anyway, I hope they add in a few mini games, that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back