• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wierd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgot

hey i was watchin the video and i noticed 2 things very wierd in the video when sora and donald fuse his bar was very low before the fuse then it shot up to 5. also at the split second when the scene changes donalds picture reappears instead of dissapearing like goofy.

A

Audo

Are you talking about his Magic bar? because it would make sense if it shot up that much.

iforgot

no i mean that new yellow bar that shoots up. also u know how when goofy and sora fuse guffy's image dissapears however with donald the image reappears wit sora still fused

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ya that was werid. ill show it to u

jf05014_0001.jpg

DJ_Masta999

If you noticed mainly your drive meter is blue but when you fuse it is grey. when it is blue you are trying to raise it so it has a 3 and to do that is by attacking. when it is grey there is a 5 and thats the limit to how long you have to fuse. when you attack it decreaces. you can see all this in the trailer if you look closely.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
1. The Drive Bar shows how much Drive Sora has and it is yellow. When you use Drive Moves, it takes up the Drive Bar. When Sora fuses with Donald or Goofy the Drive Bar changes to the Form Bar (it says "Form" when it use to say "Drive) which is grey and shows how much longer Sora can stay fused with that person (it appears to always be set to 5 bars). When you attack or use Special moves while in Drive Mode it takes up the Bar. That's why Sora's Drive Bar appears to get bigger.

2. Donald's picture reappears right before they switch scenes because right before it does, the selecter on the Command Menu goes to the bottom slot, which allows you to use Drive Modes. If you are already fused, it must allow you to unfuse. That's why Donald's status bar reappears right before the next scene switch.

The second one is only my oppinion, but I'm pretty sure it is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back