• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wierd heartless in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Why are you asking us theese questions? How do we know? We haven't palyed it yet?! Lets just kidnap (or dudenap) Nomura and torture him with Swedish meatballs untill he tells! All who agree say fnsljkfhnsd;klhf! (you might wanna copy and paste.) Ok, oppositearmor, you lead the squad and I'll go for the secratery. DIVE!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
this is spamming you guys, cut it out!

anyways, as i said, its a dragon-heartless in mulan world. thats all we know.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
If it isnt a boss, just imagine what that doohicky drops. *evil grin*

#12_Larxene

yup its the boss to mulans world u can tell cuz of the buildings behind it look at it closely and u can tell its chinesse architecture

Ultima Riku

RIDETHEPIG said:
Why are you asking us theese questions? How do we know? We haven't palyed it yet?! Lets just kidnap (or dudenap) Nomura and torture him with Swedish meatballs untill he tells! All who agree say fnsljkfhnsd;klhf! (you might wanna copy and paste.) Ok, oppositearmor, you lead the squad and I'll go for the secratery. DIVE!!!

Hey, torture him after the games out. If he dies, we won't even get a KH2.

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

i could be the boss but it isnt in a special area so i dont think so probly strong though

evil_heartless

That is big....very big......and ugly......and scary........
Which means it will be twice as fun to kick the carp out of!!

It is from Mulan World.....

R

Riku the Enigma

Maybe its like that centipide thing in Aladin from KH1 or something. And it does look like its from Mulans world.

x-knight

hey can sum one re post the pic i think the link mite be broken......or it mite be me

T

Tidus22340

fnsljkfhnsd;klhf! lol...we want our KH2! but its a dragon heartless in mulan world, thank you New2Ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back