• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo

Sorry this is a general KH topic and I was not sure where to put it

anyway I doubt this counts as much for the female characters as the male ones but

why are the bad ones or ones that let darkness in so much more better looking!

My thoughts everyones different

Riku or Sora has to be Riku!
young master Xhenort or young Eraqus def has to be young X
Ven or Terra well maybe Terra since he's older
but weirdest one I find is
Ven or Roxas I would say Roxas

I think what I find is that the good ones are always far to good and can be abit sickly

but like I said this is my thoughts

it will be interesting to see what others think on the subject

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Watch Teen Wolf or Twilight for full effect.

Chocobo

Yea sadly in real life I have gone for good guys such as smart, geek etc however years down the line they always turn into bad guys for me and I find it very unattractive and why I feel it's so much different in the real world

might make sense if I start with bad guy lol

Chocobo

Same. In a fantasy world it is intriguing. In real life, it is more depressing than anything.

Amen to that

I always wished for someone who would do something as romantic as when Sora giving his heart to Kairi maybe not so far lol
but it's effort that is hard to come by in real life

stick to fantasy!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Roxas is cause he was the original Jesse McCartney voice of the series and that pushes him up the hot scale.

Chocobo

Roxas is cause he was the original Jesse McCartney voice of the series and that pushes him up the hot scale.

Thats the spirit :)

I do agree but compared to Ven there is a sense of hot in being shy maybe even the way he comes across as kind of unhappy compared to Ven the sense of being alone in black also pushes it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back