• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why would it matter if Roxas interacted with Disney characters more directly?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I read in the Everything we know about 358/2 Days thread I believe that if Roxas interacted with too many characters in the Disney worlds that it would be inconsistant with KH2. Couldn't the characters just forget Roxas once he combined with Sora? Everyone had forgotten Sora and were just starting to remember in the beginning of KH2. Sorry if there is a thread already about this somewhere.

demetriexaxel

Roxas isn't in a position to be able to meet the disney characters because he's not in the same place as Sora. It's confusing but he's like, there but in a darker side of the worlds and so he cannot interact with the people. At the begining of KH2 it's from when he first was created to the start of soras story. But if you remember, when Sora goes totwilight town he meets Roxas's "friends" from the begining and they say that they never knew Roxas. Where Roxas was at that was like twilight town was created by Diz and all fake so Sora can see him because he's there and a part of him but he's not in the same realm if you will so it's impossible for him to interact with any disney characters.:wink:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Roxas isn't in a position to be able to meet the disney characters because he's not in the same place as Sora. It's confusing but he's like, there but in a darker side of the worlds and so he cannot interact with the people. At the begining of KH2 it's from when he first was created to the start of soras story. But if you remember, when Sora goes totwilight town he meets Roxas's "friends" from the begining and they say that they never knew Roxas. Where Roxas was at that was like twilight town was created by Diz and all fake so Sora can see him because he's there and a part of him but he's not in the same realm if you will so it's impossible for him to interact with any disney characters.:wink:
What are you talking about...the fake Twilight town was just that. Fake, everything and everyone was a digital copy.

williams358/2

I read in the Everything we know about 358/2 Days thread I believe that if Roxas interacted with too many characters in the Disney worlds that it would be inconsistant with KH2. Couldn't the characters just forget Roxas once he combined with Sora? Everyone had forgotten Sora and were just starting to remember in the beginning of KH2. Sorry if there is a thread already about this somewhere.

Maybe the organization just wants to keep a low profile while roxas collects hearts from beating the heartless?

A

Audo

Because memories of Roxas wouldn't had been affected if they met him.
And given his resemblance to Sora, the Disney Character would have made mention of it.
So, Roxas can't outwardly form relationships and interact with the Disney characters otherwise it could become inconsistent with KH2. This is another reason why some of the worlds in Days are ones that weren't visited at all in KH2 (i.e. Wonderland and Neverland) that way, with these worlds, Roxas can have as much interaction as he wants for it wouldn't create an inconsistency.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Makes me wonder what the characters in Wonderland and Neverland, minus Peter Pan, would say when they meet Sora again, assuming Roxas had more interaction with those characters than those in worlds visited in KH2.

Criss and Riku

Well if memory serves me right there was a clip in some V-Jump mag when Genie was all over him like he was sora in the first KH so that may mean that roxas had SOME interaction with them.

LionHeart14

^^ yeah. and notice that in TWTNW, after Roxas and Sora fight, Donald and Goffy just say that Sora "disapeared". So, obviously they didnt see Roxas

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well if memory serves me right there was a clip in some V-Jump mag when Genie was all over him like he was sora in the first KH so that may mean that roxas had SOME interaction with them.
So wouldn't genie say something in KH2, or did genie actually see Roxas as Sora?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Days wasn't thought of at the time of KH1.

EDIT: Then again, Nomura has a thing of making things up as he goes. So it's possible.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Days wasn't thought of at the time of KH1.

EDIT: Then again, Nomura has a thing of making things up as he goes. So it's possible.
Criss and Riku is talking about Genie acting the same as the first time he met Sora when he first meets Roxas...like he did in the movie.

A

Audo

So wouldn't genie say something in KH2, or did genie actually see Roxas as Sora?
Genie is forgetful, and often confuses people (he thought Pete was Al at first).
Therefore, it isn't as big of an issue if he's met Roxas, because - true to Genie's character - he'd probably forget or mistake him.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
just a random question, did axel remember sora after CoM?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Genie is forgetful, and often confuses people (he thought Pete was Al at first).
Therefore, it isn't as big of an issue if he's met Roxas, because - true to Genie's character - he'd probably forget or mistake him.
Thanks, if Genie thought Roxas was Sora, it would make sense that he wouldn't say anything in KH2 because it's unlikely to me that Roxas would correct genie because he doesn't care, and to genie Sora being there again was nothing out of the ordinary and anything about seeing him again would, to Sora and everyone, seem like a comment referring to the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back