• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why we all love Envy.... *spoiler-ish*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
A.) He can transform into anything
B.) He killed Ed once
C.) He is smart enough NOT to get obliterated like most of the other Homunculi
D.) Uhh.. He has cool hair?

Any more reasons? xP

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Ryo the True Unknown said:
Wait you LIKE him because of that????? WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?! I liked Envy up untill that point....

I don't hate Ed. Personally, I didn't really like Envy too much until my friend showed me that in episode 50 and I saw episode 51 with him...

Eh.. With or without that scene, Envy still is awesome.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Envy's cool... It's just his voice that I hate because he sounds like a chick and not like guy..... so.... yeah...

I think they screwed up in the American version with his voice. He sounds more like a guy in the Japanese episodes.

Despair

personally i think envy sucks *pulls out the nukes to defend himself*
c'mon, transforming wow, thats real special cuz you see legos can do that to and silly putti now Greed......
C'mon wats not cool about turning yourself into a giant rock like projectile and slam your self into things without gettin hurt.
and to prove greed is better
if he were to attack envy,(as a rock) then what else could envy do but dodge it. Of course envy would either have to run, or else die from either getting tired of dodging or just getting hit

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Look- Envy locked Greed up for at least a century; he could do it again.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
LordMune said:
Look- Envy locked Greed up for at least a century; he could do it again.

To be precise, it was 130 years << In any case, the majority believes that Envy pwns, and that Wrath is a whiny crybaby =\

Despair

envy, lock up greed? noway unless he used....................SLEEPING GAS!!!!!!! XD
oh well i just like greed better, i just hate envy's attitude and gluttony is fat and lust is a b**** so that leaves greed cuz i hate the other ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back